Chapter 22

Hyunjin and Y/n were still sleeping.

"We're home!" A noisy Han shouted up.

Y/n's eyes started to flutter open, trying to get adjusted to the light. Her shuffling caused Hyunjin to slowly wake up to.

"Morning Princess, how are you feeling? Are you hurting?"

"Morning Jinnie. I'm feeling ok, just a bit tired. I don't think so" Y/n gave Hyunjin a quick peck on the lips.

"That's good. I'm sorry if I hurt you baby"

"Jinnie it's fine, I enjoyed it. It was good" She reassured him.

They both just realised that the boys were back. It hadn't fully registered in the mind that they were back since they had only just woken up.

Y/n also realised that Hyunjin was still inside her. She could feel it slightly.
"Hyunjin" she whined.

"What princess? Are you ok?"

"Look down Jinnie"

He looked as realised. He slowly pulled out trying not to hurt her and put the condom in the bin. Hyunjin got out of bed first and made his way over to the bathroom. Y/n tried to to the same. She went to stand and walked, she gripped her stomach and fell. Her legs felt weak and like jelly.

Hyunjin came running out.

"Y/n are you ok?!" He said in a panicked tone running to her and helping her back into the bed. She had put her clothes back on so she wouldn't get as cold when she got out of bed.

"It really hurts Hyunjin" she said, her voice filled with pain.

"I'm sorry princess, I'll go and get you a drink and some painkillers" Hyunjin said before he quickly ran back downstairs.

Hyunjin's POV:
I saw Y/n sat in the floor. I ran over and helped her back on the bed. She said that her stomach was hurting, I was on way my down quickly to get her some medicine.

I walked into the kitchen to see all 7 guys eating. All they ever do is eat. I saw that chan was on him 3rd plate by now.

"Hey guys!"

"Hello Hyunjin, where's Y/n?" Chan asked.

"Oh she's um got a stomach ache so I'm just coming to get her some medicine. She won't be long. Hopefully these will help her" I said whilst looking through the cupboards and finding some painkillers. Chan had left and went to the toilet.

I turnt around and saw them all giving me smirks and raising their eyebrows to me.

"Nice trick yesterday guys" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

They all started to snicker.

"Well at least we know that someone had a good night last night" Lee Know called out, whilst trying to suppress his laughter.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes and making my way to Y/n. When I got there I saw Y/n in the same position I had left her in.

"How are the guys?"

"Yeah they are ok. Here is some medicine" I said handing it to her

"Thank you Jinnie" she said gladly taking the painkillers and drink off me.

- - - - -

It wasn't long until y/n was feeling better again. Her and Hyunjin went down to see all the guys. Y/n went running down almost falling but was caught by Hyunjin.

"Channie, guys!" She called out.

"Y/n!" They all shouted back. She gave them all hugs.

"Y/n we was only gone 1 night" Chan said laughing, hugging his sister back.