Chapter 3

No ones POV:

Since it was quite a drive Hyunjin decided to go sleep to. He placed his head on Y/n's head and soon fell asleep. Felix and Minho soon noticed and thought it was cute. Felix took a couple of photos on his phone to show them and the rest of the group later on and to commemorated the sweet moment of the two of them.

Hyunjin's POV:

I woke up to Y/n squeezing my arm. I think she was having a nightmare. She seemed all tensed up and was moving about a little bit. I stroked her cheek and moved the pieces of hair that had fallen on her face. She immediately relaxed a soon as I touched her face. Cute. A while later we arrived back to the base. I woke y/n up by slightly tapping on her shoulder. She woke up and was really cute.

"Where are we?". She said in a sleepy voice.

"We are home. Come on you need to meet the rest of us and our leader". I replied back softly trying not to startle her.

Y/N's a POV:

I woke up to Hyunjin lightly tapping my shoulder. I asked where we were and he said that we were home and that I had to meet the rest of them and his leader. I felt nervous walking into their home. It was massive. It was bigger than my old house in Australia. Since it was past 1 in the morning it was dark so I couldn't see much of the garden but I could tell that it had a pool by the smell of it outside. We walked in and I saw 4 boys, just a bit older than me, sitting on the sofa and a man who I assumed was their leader. When we entered they all faced us and was staring at me. The leader. I recognised him, but I didn't know where from. Then I clicked!

"Chan!?". I cried out

"Y/n!". He said surprised back. I ran over to him and he hugged me.

"I thought you were dead! What happened? Why are you here?. Where did you go that night? Did they hurt you?". I asked all these questions whilst crying because I just saw my brother who I thought was dead for 7 years. Then I remembered, he betrayed us. I pushed him away.

"Why did you betray us?!". I said with a hint of anger.

'Y/n calm down. They lied to you. Mum and Dad are monsters. I didn't betray then. They wanted me to join the business at just 16 years old. They tried to make me kill someone. But I couldn't and because of that they kicked me out and these men who I had never seen before dragged me out of the house into a van. They took me to this place and tried to kill me but I escaped just in time. I came here and then took in everyone here and that's how this gang was formed.". Chan blurred out quickly. I tried to process everything that he had said.

"I'm sorry Channie. At least you are still alive. Our parent said that your were dead! I ran away and came here then Hyunjin, Minho, and Felix saved me. I explain to you more later. I'm so happy you're here!". I cried more. He pulled me into his embrace even more. We were like that for a while until some one spoke.

"You guys know each other?". A deep ass voice said which made me jump but then I realised it was Felix.

"Guys this is my sister, Y/n". Chan told the group. The boys faces looked surprised but afterwards they all became happy.

"Y/n. We are stray kids. We are a mafia gang and I'm the leader. Before you worry y/n we are a good gang. Not like mother and fathers". Chan said pointing to everyone. They bowed to me and bowed back. I was shocked when Chan said mafia gang but then he said that he was a good gang.

"Hello, my name is Han. I'm 19 and I'm the killer"

"Hello, my name is Seungmin. I'm 19 too. I'm the hacker and drive"

"Hello, my name is Jeongin. I'm 19. I'm the maknae but I guess not for much longer. I'm the medic". He said with a chuckle.

"Hello, my name is Changbin, I'm 20 years old and I'm the drug dealer. Don't worry I don't do the them. Just sell them"

"Hello we have already met. I'm Felix, I'm 19 and I'm the gunsman and Chans right hand man"

"Hello y/n. I'm Minho as you already know. I'm 21 and I'm a spy"

"Hello y/n. I'm Hyunjin as you also know. I'm 20 and I'm the close combat man and seducer"

'Hello guys, my name is y/n. I'm 18 years old and I'm Chans little sister. Well it's kinda a long story. Chan, mother and father have been abusing me since you left. Mother changed a lot. She use to be so kind and joyful but now she is cold-hearted and horrible. Father is still struggling with his alcohol problem and had gotten even more violent since you left. I saw all our extended family dead on fathers laptop in his office. He was on it and was just smiling. He was obviously behind all it and I couldn't wait to see what else he was waiting to do. I left and got new phone so they wouldn't be able to track me and booked a plane ticket to here. I was on my way to a hotel and then Um, a man tried to rape me. But I got saved but Hyunjin, Felix and Minho". I said the last part quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear. I looked down and then back to chan. He had sad eyes and pulled me into him embrace once again. I hugged him back.

"I'm so sorry y/n that I wasn't there for you. And I'm sorry about earlier with that man. No one can hurt you now, your safe. Thank you so much for saving y/n. Did you guys cover everything up?". Chan said asking the 3 who saved me. They just nodded and chan smiled back to me.

"Your staying here from now on. It's safer and I'm not losing you again. We have a spare room. You can stay in there. Then tomorrow either me or one of the boys can take you out shopping for clothes and any other essentials that you need. Don't worry I will pay for everything. We aren't short on money so get what you want and however much you want". Chan said happily. I was so happy and I could see that Chan was happy too. I hugged him again.

"I've missed you so much Chan". I cried a little bit more.

"Me to y/n. You can't imagine how hard it was not being able to see you for so long". Chan said. His voice broke. I looked up to him and saw a tear run down his cheek. I wiped it with my thumb.

Hello. I hope you like this so far. Sorry for any typos. If you didn't know anything in Italics are what they are thinking in their head. What do you think about y/n and Chan finding each other again? Thank you for reading.