Chapter 50

"You look so beautiful Y/n!" Momo said.

"Hyunjin is a lucky guy!" Yuta said.

"Thank you guys" Y/n thanked.

She was currently looking at herself in a mirror. Her hair and makeup was beautifully done, with the help of twice. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, which showed off her baby bump, specially designed by Ten and Yuta.

"I can't believe it's finally time. It feels like it's been forever!" Y/n said, rubbing her belly.

She was currently 7 months pregnant. Her bump was fairly big, considering there is 2 babies in there.

"I can't wait to meet these two either!!" Sana said, looking at Y/ns stomach.

Everyone around her agreed, Y/n laughed at their reaction.

Suddenly someone came through the door.

"hey, um it's times to leav- wow sis you look amazing!" Chan said to his little sister.

"Thank you Channie" she laughed.

"are you guys ready to leave. Everyone is here, we are just waiting for you. Hyunjins at the front shitting himself. He's really nervous" Chan laughed.

"We are all ready" Y/n said back with a smile on her face.

"I can't believe it's finally your wedding day. Oh and it's even before mine!"

"Don't worry Channie. Yours will come one day" She laughed at him.

They made their way out of the room the ywere getting ready in. Their ceremony was outside since it was the summer and the weather was really good.

Y/n took a deep breathe and took a hold of Chans arm, getting ready to walk down the aisle/path.

"You've got this Y/n" Chan whispered to her.

"I know, let's go" She smiled.

As they turnt the corner, she saw everyone turn around to look at her, including Hyunjin. He looked so handsome in his suit. He has a massive smile plastered on his face. Y/n mirrored his expression.

They finally got to the end and Chan passed Y/n hand over to Hyunjin.

"Hwang Hyunjin do you take Y/N
Y/L/N to be your beloved wife?"

"I do"

Hyunjin placed a wedding ring on Y/ns finger.

"Y/N Y/L/N do you take Hwang Hyunjin to be your beloved husband?"

"I do" Y/n said, getting emotional.

"sorry it's these stupid hormones" she laughed whilst wiping the tears away. The audience laughed.

"I pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride"

Hyunjin pulled Y/n in as far as possible since her bump was there now, and they shared a passionate kiss.

They could hear cheers coming from the various gangs and friends in the audience.

They both smiled as the pulled away. Hyunjin hugged Y/n.

"I love you" they both said at the same time.

The cheers continued and people let off some party poppers.

"ahhh" Y/n quickly hunch over, holding her stomach.

"Princess, what's wrong?" Hyunjin said worried. Chan and the guys came running up to them. The audience went silent.

"It's my stomach, I- I thinks it's the twins" she said, still holding her stomach.

"Ok Ok. Um let's go to the hospital"

"Hyunjin calm down it's going to be ok" Y/n said, smiling at her now husband's reactions.

"Sorry Princess. It's just that they weren't due for a couple more weeks. Let's go"

"Don't worry we will sort this out and then meet you guys up there" Changbin said.

"Thank you guys"

Hyunjin and Y/n quickly left, on their way to the hospital.

"Hyunjin Hurry up. IT HURTS" Y/n screamed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm going as fast as i can" Hyunjin said whilst speeding through the lanes.

"I can't go to fast, I don't want to crash whilst your in here" He added.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you. It's not your faULTTT"  another contraction came.

Hyunjin pulled up to the hospital and parked as quickly as he could. He helped Y/n out of the car. It was harder since she had this big long white dress on.

"Can someone help me please! My wife is in Labour!" Hyunjin shouted as he got through the doors.

Doctors and nurses came over and helped them.

They were now on a delivery ward. The guys were outside waiting. They didn't want to invade Y/ns privacy.

"Ok, Y/n we can see the head. I need you to push" The midwife said.

"I'm tired Jinnie"

"Come on Princess. You can do it" He wiped the hair covering her eyes, covered in sweat.

"AHHH" She pushed once more.

"Well done Y/n!!!" the midwife said.

"Here is your baby boy" She placed him on her chest. Y/n was crying and Hyunjin was getting slightly emotional at the sight.

"Y/n, you did it! well do- Y/n!....Princess....wake up!!!!" He frantically said.

Another Midwife came over and took the baby off of her chest whilst a nurse ushered Hyunjin outside the room.

"Sir please wait outside"

"Bu- but my wife and children! are they going to be ok!" He started to raise his voice slightly.

"Sir, it will be best if you waited outside please"

They finally got him outside. The guys were in the waiting area and looked over to him. They quickly went to him.

"What's wrong?!" Chan said panicked.

"I don't know. Y/n lost consciousness and they told me to leave. She delivered one baby" Hyunjin quickly said, rushing his hand through his hair out of worry and frustration.

The doors quickly opened and saw an unconscious Y/n being rushed to the operation room whilst a doctor was performing CPR on her.

"Y/n! WHATS WRONG?" Hyunjin cried out.

"Sir, she went into a cardiac arrest. We are delivering Baby 2 by c-section"  the same nurse explained to him.

"Is she going to ok?"

"I'll give you all an update as soon as i can" she ran off into the operating room after them.

Hiiii. I'm so sorry that it's been nearly a week since i last updated. On Thursday (when the update was meant to come out)  my brother was emitted to hospital and I didn't get around to writing this update. He's still currently in hospital, so i'm sorry if the updates are going to be slightly slower.

Thank you for reading this update! Hope you all enjoyed it!