Chapter 23

Y/n and Hyunjin walked down the stairs to the lounge to wait for everyone to come in. Day6, Got7, Twice and Stray Kids all fitted into the living room (yes they have a very big house 😂).

Chan walked up to Bam Bam and YoungK and gave them both a manly hand shake and a hug. The rest of the guys all went up to the others greeting them. Since Y/n had never met any of them she didn't know what to do.

"Hi you must be Y/n!, I'm Sana" Sana said giving Y/n a hug.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you".

"Oh yeah, this is my sister Y/n!" Chan said to everyone. Everyone introduce themselves and greeted y/n. She thought they were all so friendly and kind.

She couldn't see Twice very clearly because there was so many of them but one of them looked familiar.

"Momo!?" Y/n said.

"Omg Y/n it's actually you" Momo cried out.

They both ran to each other and fell on the floor, they were still hugging. They were both crying.

"What happened? I though they killed you! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to protect you!" Y/n cried.

"It's ok. It wasn't your fault. I got free and came here, Jihyo found me and took me in. Now I'm apart of Twice" Momo cried hugging Y/n again.

"Um what's going on?" Wonpil asked.

They both got off the floor and dusted themselves.

"Guys this is my best friend Momo. We used to go to the same school in Australia. My parents found out that I had a close friend and got BTS to kidnap her. They said that she wasn't ever going to come back. That's why I didn't get close to anyone again incase the same thing happened. Momo how did you get free?" Y/n answered.

"They beat me up pretty bad and they thought I died. They put me in a body bag and when they was going to get rid of the body I put other stuff in there and sneaked out of the van and ran so far. And then eventually got a plane here".

"Woah, you were always a badass" Y/n replied.

- - - - -

They all went out to the pool. Y/n and Momo done some catching up on all the years they were apart. It didn't feel like they were ever away.

Everyone was either in the pool, sat in seat, benches, sun loungers or doing something else.

Y/n also got to know Twice better. It was nice for her to be around and speak to other females since she had only been around guys for a while. She felt close to them almost instantly. They all felt the same. They all grew closer through out the day.

Y/n was just chilling on the sun lounger trying to get a tan when she felt a pair of strong arms pick her up and and throw her in the pool. However what the person didn't expect was for Y/n to pull them in with her. She knew who it was by their scent.

"Hyunjin!!" Y/n shouted and splashed him.

He couldn't stop laughing.

"I haven't spoken or seen you in a while so this was a good way to get your attention" he said still laughing.

"Aww did someone miss me"

"Yes". They both started giggling. Y/n clung herself around Hyunjin like a koala since she could barely reach the floor of the pool. Hyunjin swam to the side of the pool with her and gave her a short but sweet kiss.