Chapter 2

Y/n couldn't believe her eyes. It was CCTV footage on her fathers' laptop screen of all her extended family's dead body's on the floor. She broke down crying trying to process what had happened. She saw her father there looking at all the bodies just smiling. She knew he was behind all this and had to get away. Her mother was out for the day meeting with her friends. Y/n was relieved that she wouldn't have to suffer the abuse from her mother. She decided to pack a bag of clothes, underwear, socks and other essentials. She had to destroy her phone so there was no way of her parents tracking her. She took all the money she had saved up and took a little bit from her parents safe so she could get get herself another phone and so that she could get a plane ticket and live for the next few months without struggling. She packed all her things and sneaked out of her window. She fell and sprained her ankle. She had quite a high pain tolerance so she wasn't so bothered by it. She had a bit of limp for a while but it soon went away. She went into the town by bus with her hood up trying not to get seen by any cameras. She got herself a new phone and booked a flight to South Korea in hope of staring a new life.

She got a taxi to the airport. On the way she was thinking what will happen when she gets to Korea and where will she stay? She thought that she would just get a hotel room for a few days before she could rent out a place. She didn't worry about having to say goodbye to any of her friends because she wasn't close with anyone because she was always so shy and found it difficult to make friends in school. She was so happy that she left, she finally felt free! She soon arrived to the airport, bordered her flight and was on a 9 hour flight to Seoul. She slept most of the way to wake up to a crew cabin member gently waking her up. She thanked her and she picked up her stuff and waited to get out of the plane and airport. Finally she was out and was in a taxi to the centre of Seoul to find some sort of hotel to sleep in. She only had a large backpack filled with her stuff. She thought that she would just buy more once she arrived. It was 11:30 pm and it was dark with only streetlights lighting up the streets. She was using a map in her phone to find this hotel that she found online. She had to walk through a dark alleyway. She thought it was a bit dangerous because she couldn't see through it, so she used the torch on her phone. She quickly walked through until she was pushed against a wall.

(⚠️⚠️⚠️ attempted rape. Please do not read if it makes you uncomfortable or if it could trigger you)

She dropped her phone and started to scream for help. Until she heard a mans voice.

"I would stop screaming if I was you little girl. You could end up getting hurt" the unknown man said as he was feeling all her body

Y/n just froze and started crying. The man was trying to take of y/n skirt but she suddenly heard a gunshot and felt the mans heavy body against her and he just collapsed. She saw that the man had a hole is the middle of his head and was dead in the floor. Y/n looked over to her side and saw 3 guys with masks on. They came over to her and she was very hesitant. She picked up her bag and phone and tried to cover herself because her shirt was ripped in multiple places. The tallest guys took off his jacket and handed in to Y/n. She hesitantly took and put it around her

"Thank you" she said in a whisper but loud enough for him to hear her.

(⚠️⚠️⚠️ attempt over)

Hyunjin's POV:

Me, Minho hyung and Felix were all walking to my car as we heard a young girl scream and cry. We put out masks on and pulled out our guns. We all headed to the alleyway. Felix saw a man up against a girl and we all knew what he was trying to do. Felix shot the man which was in his mid 40's. He dropped to the floor and the girl looked over to us. I could see that she was trying to cover herself with her hand because her shirt was ripped. I handed her my jacket, she wrapped it around her and that thanked me very quietly. I could tell that she was scared. I saw her hand shaking as she took my jacket from me.

"It's ok, we aren't going to hurt you. You can trust us. My name is Hyunjin, this is Minho and this is Felix" I said pointing to the guys next to me and we all took our masks off so she could see our faces.

"Minho hyung, what should we do? Should we take her back with us to boss?" Felix asked quietly so only the 3 of us could hear.

"Yes I think. She looked like she needs some help. She looks young and vulnerable". Minho hyung said back

"We can help you if you want. It looks like you have ran away which mean you probably don't have anywhere to stay at the moment. We have food at water and everything else where we stay". I said softly to the girl standing terrified in front of us. My heart broke for her.

No one's POV:

Y/n agreed seeing as she didn't feel like it was safe enough to be by herself and she felt like she could trust these guys. She walked next to Hyunjin, whilst Felix and Minho walked infront of them. Luckily y/n spoke both Korean and English fluently, so she was able to understand what they we saying to her. Y/n felt someone looking at her from time to time but then she soon realised who it was, Hyunjin.

"Are you from here or did you just arrive?" Hyunjin asked her softly because y/n was still in a scared state.

"Um I actually ran away from Australia and just arrived her a couple hours ago. I was on my way to a hotel before you guys saved me". Y/n said quietly but it was loud enough for hyunjin to hear her.

"Oh our leader is from Australia too, maybe you knew him. He nice but scary when he need to be. Don't worry tho he will be nice to you. We are nearly to my car by the way. We live on the outskirts of town". Hyunjin replied

"Oh ok. I might but I doubt it. I wasn't allowed out at home, only for school but that's it". y/n said sadly, remembering her old life and how cruel her parents were. As she said that they got to the car. Hyunjin and y/n sat in the back, Minho drove and Felix sat In the passengers seat.

"How old are you". Hyunjin asked.

"18. You?". She asked back

"20". He replied. After that the sat in silence. As they began to dive Hyunjin felt a slight weight in his shoulder. He looked down to see y/n fast asleep. He could hear her quiet snores which made in smile.

Hyunjin's POV:

I saw that y/n head was on my shoulder as she slept. I could hear slight snore coming from her mouth which made me smile. I felt a weird feeling like butterflies in my stomach. Was I falling for this girl already? He thought to himself

Hello it's me again. This is the second chapter so far. What do you guys think about it? It's kinda long but do you want them to be longer or shorter? Any ideas? Do you think that Hyunjin is falling already to a girl that he has just met?