Chapter 4

No ones POV:

"Minho and Hyunjin, Can you show Y/n to her room please whilst I sort some things out". Chan asked. With that Minho and Hyunjin showed Y/N to her room. They walked up the stairs and turned to the left.

'Here's you room Y/n mine is to the right of yours, Minho's is to the left and then Chans is opposite yours. The others are on the other side. They are nice so don't worry about them. There is a bathroom and a walk in closet. The maids have already set up stuff in the bathroom and there a few bits in the closet but they weren't sure on what size you will need so tomorrow you can go shopping with one of us and get anything else you want". Hyunjin said showing y/n around her room.

"Hopefully you can settle in well. If you get hungry or thirsty help yourself to the food and drink. And if you need anything during the night, knock on one of our doors and we will help you. I'm guessing you might want to shower and getting into some pyjamas". Minho said. They both left her room and went downstairs to wait for y/n to get ready. Y/n was amazed at how big her room was, and how big her bed was. She walked into her closet to see there was a few clothes but not much. She grabbed a pair of sweatpants and and oversized hoodie. She walked into her bathroom and saw that it had skincare products, shower essentials and some feminine products. She remembered that the maids have probably sorted all this out, which she appreciated since she would've had to ask the guys. Y/n showered and got changed. After she dried her hair she heard a knock at the door.

"Come in"

"We are watching a movie. Do you wanna join?". Han said as he entered her room. She agreed and then went to join everyone else. As they were walking down the stair y/n heard all the boys having fun and being loud.

"Are they always this loud?". Y/n asked curiously

"Yeah everyone is. You should get use to it". Minho said whilst laughing a little bit as he walked past from the kitchen. Once they got to the others they sat on the sofa . Y/n sat between Chan and Jeongin whilst everyone else sat on either the rest of the couch or on the floor. Y/n and Jeongin spoke each other and got to know each other little bit more whilst everyone else was setting the movie up and getting the snacks, blankets and pillows. Since Jeongin was only a year older they both had quite a bit in common. After a while the movie was ready and they started watching it. Half way through it Y/n fell asleep on Jeongins shoulder. He just left her head there until the movie was over. Chan saw and lifter her up and took her to her room. He gently placed her on her bed and went to sleep.

A couple hours after everyone went bed, y/n woke up from a horrible nightmare and was crying. She tried not to be loud as she didn't want to wake anyone up. Until she heard a knock at the door then it opened. She saw a sleepy Minho at the door. He closed the door behind him and asked.

"Y/n what's wrong? Are you okay". He said in a worried tone.

"I'm ok. Sorry that I woke you up I had a nightmare". Y/n said while sobbing. Minho went over to her and just hugged her. She tensed up because she was surprised and didn't expect it.

"Don't worry I'm gay". He chuckled. She relaxed and hugged him back. She cried hard into his chest making a small wet patch on his shirt but he didn't mind. They soon both fell asleep holding each other.

Hyunjin POV:

I heard y/n crying and was about to go into her until I heard her door open. I heard Minho's voice and I got really upset. Was I jealous? Why can't I be the one in there with her? I then heard him say that he was gay. I was surprised but quickly calmed down knowing that nothing will happen and he only went in there to help her. I soon fell asleep after I heard y/n stop crying.

Hello. Sorry this chapter is slightly shorter. I will try to make the next one a bit longer. Thank you for reading. If you have any suggestions or questions comment them and I will answer and take note of what you would like to see in the future. Byeee 👋.