Chapter 37

"They've got her....how could I be so stupid.....I knew that it wasn't safe" Chan shouted with anger raging in his voice.

"Chan calm down, we'll get her back" Changbin said, trying to calm him down.

They had gotten back to their base and everyone was a mess. Hyunjin went to y/n's room and layed in her bed, it smelt just like her. They hadn't been apart for that long but it felt like and eternity for him. He missed her and wanted her back in his arms.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..we will get you back...please wait for us" he said crying to himself.

I.N realised Hyunjin wasn't downstairs with the others so he went to look for him. He walked up the stairs and heard sobbing from y/ns room. He knew it was Hyunjin. He slowly opened the door and saw darkness, he could barely make out his figure on her bed. He went over to him and softly spoke.

"Hyunjin, we are going to get her back. She's strong"

Hyunjin jumped at the voice, he turnt around saw I.n standing there. He hugged him. He didn't know what else to do. I.n was slightly taken back by the sudden hug but he just accepted it and tried to comfort him as much as possible.

After a little while Hyunjin had eventually calmed down. Instead of being sad, he was angry. He wanted to kill the peoples who took her and that's what he will do, even if it meant that he will get hurt. 

They both eventually went downstairs and saw that no one was there. They went to the planning room to see if they were there. They were currently planning to get y/n back. There was a empty seat, it didn't feel the same.

"Right, we've got to get her back as soon as possible-" Chan was trying to speak but got cut off by a large group of people coming through the main door and coming straight to the planning room.

Everyone pulled out their guns and aimed them towards the door.

It opened.

"Calm down, its us" they heard a high pitch scream.

"Thanks for coming so quickly Chenle. Thank you guys" Felix said to the large group of people.

"Taeyong? What are you doing here?" Chan asked. They had all lowered their guns by now.

"I called Chenle and explained what happened and that we need as much help as we can get" Felix explained.

Stray kids thanked nct and they all went down to the training where there was more space and more secure. They discussed on a plan to get Y/n back.

"WayV are still in China so they won't be able to help" Taeyong added.

- - - - -

Meanwhile....

Y/n woke up in this cold dark room, she was sat on a old chair. She looked around and couldn't see anything. She was starting to panic. She still had her clothes on so that relived her a little bit. She tried to get up but the chains around her ankles stopped her.

Then the door opened.

"Y/n dear. Why did you leave? I've missed you"

It was the voice of someone she wished she never heard again. She was terrified. The memories coming back, her eyes starting to fill with tears.

"Oh Y/n. Has the cat got your tongue? Aren't you happy to see me?"

Y/n couldn't believe it but she had to act brave.

"Where am I? Why did you take me? I got away from you for a reason. Couldn't you take that as a hint" she started to get angry.

"You've got a bit of attitude since I last saw you princess"

"Don't you dare call me that" she hissed.

"Aww does it remind you of your lover boy"

"I hate you. Your a monster!" She shouted. She didn't know that she had the confidence to finally stand up to him.

SLAP!!

V slapped her hard against her cheek. Leaving a red mark. Y/n brought her hand up to it. She tried to hold her tears back but she just let them fall silently.

"Don't talk to me like that. You know what will happen if you do. Now, let's wait to see some long time friends. They shouldn't be to long, there's some new ones I want you to meet"

V left the room and y/n started to cry more.

Just at that moment, Y/n remembered the ring that Hyunjin had given to her. She activated it and kept tapping it, waiting for a response.

- - - - -

Hyunjin felt a tingle on his finger. He looked down at his hand, wondering what it was. Then he remembered.

The ring!

"Guys!... guys!" He shouted

"What is it Hyunjin?" Seungmin frantically said.

"They ring.. the ring I got Y/n for her birthdays. She's using it."

"Wait what?" Chan questioned.

"If she activates it. We can send messages to each other through the vibrations"

"Is it morse code you guys use?" Seungmin asked

"Yeah. I can't believe I'm so stupid. Before I gave it to her I put a tracker in her ring. She didn't know that I did it but it was incase something like this ever happened" Hyunjin said. He ran to his room and came back with this device thing, it showered where her location was.

"Well done Hyunjin. Guys we leave at dawn. We are coming to save you Y/n" chan whispered the last part.

Ooooo. They're on there way Y/n! Do you want a happy or sad ending????