Chapter 15

——————Time skip——————

Y/n's POV:

It was the day before the mission. I was nervous that I would mess up and fail the guys. I trust them but just worried especially where it's my first mission. Me and Hyunjin have combat training in a bit. We have done more seducing over the last couple weeks and he thinks that I won't need anymore training. I have 10 more minutes until I have to leave to meet him in the basement. I scrolled through my phone and I had realised that no one had even tried to contact me. It hurt but I don't really care since I wasn't really close to anyone. I quickly had a shower and put on some loose shorts, since it was really warm, and a cropped top with a sports bra underneath incase my top went up.

It was time for me to go and meet Hyunjin so I started to walk down. Training with the guys is  really fun. I saw him in the room and I walked in. I snuck up behind him hoping to scare me but instead he scared me. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me up against the wall.

"Don't think you can scare me that easily Princess". He said in a husky voice. He looked me up and down.

"You really shouldn't wear that around a house full of guys". He said whilst pulling me closer. He just hugged me and stroked my hair.

I blushed and quickly pushed him away. He just chuckled.

"Sorry, I tried to scare you. I'm wearing this cause we have a fucking heatwave and it's so warm". I said now laughing.

We started with our training and it was going well. We had been training for about 4 hours now. We was going to stop soon since it was nearly tea time. We had one last round together. I was winning so far but Hyunjin quickly threw me over his shoulder , placing me on the floor and then he hovered over me. Holding me down. I stopped fighting since I had lost but he didn't get off me. Instead he just stared into my eyes. I was looking back at him. Then he quickly kissed me. I pulled him back down and it started off as a soft kiss but then it started to get more rough. I flipped us over so I was on him. He had one hand on my ass and then the other was caressing my thigh.

"Umm".  We heard a voice. We immediately pulled away from each other

"Ahh not again".  We heard a little scream.

We looked to see who it was and we saw Seungmin cover Jeongins eyes. I quickly got off Hyunjin and we both stood up.

"Umm sorry for interrupting what you was doing. But Chan told us to go get you two since tea is ready". Seungmin has a slight chuckle at the start.

"Oh um thanks. Sorry for that. Next time knock". Hyunjin quickly apologised.

We went up for tea. It was really good. I was sat between Felix and Hyunjin. After we ate we was all talking like usual. I felt a hand on my thigh trying to reach me hand. It was Hyunjin. He held my hand and started to rub my thumb.

"Are you tired yet?"  He asked me.

"A little"

"Right guys. Me and y/n are going sleep. Good night". Hyunjin told everyone pulling me gently with him out of my chair and to the stairs.

"Are you sure that's all your going to be doing?" Changbin shouted to us. Seungmin or Jeongin must've told him about earlier.

"Hey?" I shouted back. All I heard where chuckles.

We got to my room and we cuddled up and eventually fell asleep.

Hello. Sorry this chapter is a lot shorter than the others. It's more of a filler chapter before the real action happens (Sorry that was cringe 😬). Anyways thank you for reading. Also I noticed that I ended most of the chapters with them falling asleep together 😂. Byeeeee people.
Thank you so much for over 100 reads!!! 😆😆😆