Chapter 24

"No no no! Why would you do that!" They cried holding onto the body on the floor placing their head in their lap, and grabbed a towel off the side onto their gunshot wound and applied pressure.

"Yegyeom help!" They cried shouting to the older for help.

"Shit. Fuck" Yegyeom shouted.

"Guys help!"

Everyone came running in.

"Omg no. What happened?" Chan said running over to them followed by the medics, Sana, Wonpil, Yegyeom and Jeongin.

"Felix mate, wake up" Chan cried.

"Felix why did you take the bullet" Y/n said.

Wonpil picked up Felix and ran to the infirmary.

"Wait out here everyone" Sana said shutting the doors leaving everyone outside in shock and scared for their friends life.

"Princess. What happened?" Hyunjin went over to Y/n and pulled her into a big hug. She sobbed even more. She pulled away after a couple of minutes.

"I-I'm so sorry. It's a-all my fault I-I was passing him drinks a-and then he shouted my n-name and stood infront of me and then he dropped on top the floor. It must've been a sniper because I think there was a red dot on me and there was no s-sound" she said in between hiccups and sobs that was coming out.

Hyunjin hugged her again. She pulled away and saw Chan in the corner of the kitchen on the floor crying. She ran over to him and hugged him on the floor.

"I'm so sorry Chan. Please forgive me"

"It's not your fault y/n. What if he doesn't make it Y/n. He's like a little brother to me. He's always been there for all of us" Chan cried into y/n's neck. No one has ever seen Chan like this before.

"Don't think like that Chan. He's a strong guys. He's going to make it" they heard a voice behind them. It was YoungK.

Chan got off the floor and splashed cold water in his face to try and reduce the puffiness in his face. They others (apart from Stray Kids) had started to clean up the floors and things out side.

- - - - -

Everyone was now sat either in the kitchen, sofa or was stood up. It had been 6 hours since they took Felix in for surgery.

"Guys" Jeongin said coming out of the infirmary. Everyone immediately stood up and walked to the younger

"He's alive but he still unconscious. He should be ok but he's lost a lot of blood so he needs lots of rest. You can go see him now"

Everyone went into the room to see a peaceful looking Felix laying on the bed.
People sighed in relief.

"We will leave you guys for a bit. We will be out there if you need us" Jackson said. Everyone followed him apart from Stray Kids.

They all sat around his bed on chairs. They were there for about 20 minutes when the machines started beeping like crazy and Felix started to shake.

"Felix!" Jeongin shouted who rushed to his side. Sana, Yegyeom and Wonpil rushed it and told everyone to stay out side.

Y/n looked in through the he windows to see Wonpil giving Felix cpr. Many people were in tears. She saw that they stopped giving him cpr and Yegyeom was holding Jeongin back who started to break down. Y/n's world started to go in slow motion.

Until she saw that there was a heart beat showing in the monitor. It was at a steady rate.

The medics were all surprised, they thought that they couldn't help him anymore but his heart started beating again.

- - - - -

"He had a cardiac arrest and had a reaction to one of the medications we gave it. That's what caused the seizure. He's in a coma but he's going to be ok. We aren't sure when he is going to wake up since he lost a lot of blood. The bullet was deep in him but luckily missed any vital organs which we don't know how that happens but it's a miracle. He's stable now so you guys can go and see him again" Yegyeom explained

- - - - -

It was now the morning of the next day. Everyone had fallen asleep either in a room or the sofa or in infirmary. Everyone was really tired and worried but they knew that Felix would be okay now. They were just waiting for him to wake up.

- - - - -

Day6, Got7 and Twice were all leaving. Stray Kids thanked them for their help with everything and said that they would call to let everyone know how Felix was doing.

Han and Lee Know was in with Felix whilst some of the others slept. Chan was in his office with Seungmin. Seungmin hacked into the local security cameras and saw the person who shot Felix. He was on the top of a roof. He was dressed in all black with a mask and a hat on. However on the back on the hem of the top there was a small piece of writing...

'BTS'.

Heyyy guyssss. So how did you like this chapters? 😂 sorry it's a short one but it's got a lot of content in it 😅😂 thank you for reading and please stay safe.

Omg. I got braces the other day and they are really painful. They aren't that bad today tho but honestly anyone's who's got braces can relate to the pain. It's not fun😖 oh well they are going to get my teeth better/straighter so they are worth it😆😂😅