Chapter 42

"How did you guys sleep?" Y/n said to their guests whilst walking hand in hand with her boyfriend.

"Stop reminding me that I'm single" Johnny put his head down onto the table.

The young couple laughed at him whilst they went to make their breakfast since they were later down than most of them.

They were making a fruit salad and Y/n was cutting some fruit.

"Don't cut yourself this time princess" Hyunjin whispered in her ear whilst walking past her.

Y/n rolled her eyes at him and carried on cutting the fruit.

"Ow" Y/n shouted.

"What happened?" Hyunjin ran over with worry in his eyes.

"Ahahaha you should've seen your face!" She said, almost crying of laughter.

"Not funny" Hyunjin said blankly. He grabbed her waist and pulled her in and whispered in her ear.

"If you do that again, you'll regret it, trust me"

Y/n shut up quickly and pulled away from Hyunjin. Hyunjin smirked at her reaction. She finished cutting the fruit and put it in the bowls and took it over the seats they were sitting on by the table. Whilst she was doing this Hyunjin started doing the dishes.

He finally finished doing and went over to the table to see Y/n on her phone, waiting for him to finish. When she realised he was there she smiled at him and he sat down and they ate their food together.

- - - - -

Bang!

Bang!

"Woah, your really good" Chan said to Taeil.

"Thank you. After all I am one of the shooters in NCT" he chuckled

For the rest of the afternoon everyone was practicing their fighting and hand to hand combat skills or their shooting. It was the day before the mission, they were leaving in the evening, about 7pm.

- - - - -

"Heyyy Changbin"

"What do you want y/n?" He said not very impressed

"How's Momo?"

"What..what do you mean. I don't know how she is. Go and ask her yourself" Changbin spat out all flustered

"I have dumbass. She's been saying that you guys have been talking"

"Oh um did she. She said she was ok"

"Oooo I think our little Changbinnie has a little crush" Y/n teased.

"Hey! I'm older than you!" He argued back

"Yeah i said little. You aren't much taller than me" Y/n laughed. Changbin sighed in frustration.

"Y/n! I don't have a crush" He said trying not to show the truth.

"Whatever you said Changbin" Y/n said laughing whilst leaving him alone.

"This kid" he said to himself, shaking his head.

- - - - -

It was now later into the evening and they had all just had dinner. They were all speaking to each other around the table and catching up. They were talking about childhood memories. They also talked about how Chan & Taeyong met as well as how some of the other members met.

"Y/n how are you feeling?" Jaehyun asked.

"I'm doing well, thank you. Most of the bruising has gone but the scars are still there and some still healing"

"Well be careful. You don't want to tire yourself out"

"I'll be ok thanks Jaehyun"

"No problem kiddo" he said ruffling her hair.

In the past few days with NCT, the members have gotten closer with each other. Y/n saw them as her older brothers, so did the rest of Stray Kids.

- - - - -

"Hey princess" Hyunjin said to Y/n in their room. He had just gotten out of the shower.

Y/n didn't reply to him. Instead she was just staring at the wall.

"Y/n. Are you okay?" He asked. He shock her shoulders and got her out of the trance she was in. She started to cry and break down. Hyunjin quickly hugged her and tried to comfort her.

"What's wrong? Did you have another flashback?" Hyunjin asked.

He felt her nod against his chest. After a while her cries stopped and she pulled away to wipe her face.

"Y/n your going to have to tell Chan about the flash backs. It's happened a couple of times now, I.N might be able to help you" he spoke softly, looking into her watery eyes.

"I know, but I don't want to be reminded of what they did. I though they were my friends growing up. And for them to do all this and leave these horrible marks and ugly letters carved into me!" She said gradually getting more angry.

Hyunjin bent down and softly kissed the letters and cuts over her.

"Nothing about you in ugly or horrible. Your beautiful the way you are. Please just at least tell Chan and I.n" he pleaded

"Thank you Jinnie. I will tell them tomorrow" she replied.

"Come on y/n let's cuddle!" He said trying to cheer her up.

"Your not even dressed. You've still got the towel around you" y/n whined.

"Oh well. I doubt they would've stayed on anyways" he winked at her.

Hiii. What do you think?  It's getting closer to the end! Are you guys excited?

Thank you so much for over 9K. I didn't even realise it was on 8K. Thank you!!! ❤️