Chapter 7

No one's POV:

"He needs surgery to get the bullet out". Chan said quietly. He went over to y/n and hugged her tightly thinking about what he would've done if she had got shot instead. He know how strong Hyunjin was and that he would survive this.

Everyone sat in silence until Seungmin walked up the stairs.

"He's going to be okay. Luckily it was only a surface wound. It bled a lot so he's having a blood transfusion. But he will be better in a week or so. He just needs a lot of rest". Once everyone heard these word coming out of Seungmin mouth they all sighed in relief.  Y/n couldn't help but feel guilty and that Hyunjin could've died because of her.  They all went down to visit Hyunjin since the surgery was a success and they was just waiting for him to wake up. They all sat around his bed. Y/n sat by his hand to hold it. A fews hours has past and all the guys had fallen sleep in the chairs, either lent against the wall or on the bed. She was looking down and she felt Hyunjin finger move. She looked up to see that he was awake. She woke the guys up. They all looked so happy.

"How are you feeling?" Jeongin asked.

"Just in a bit of pain and feeling a bit tired. What happened? All I can remembered is being put on the floor and heard Chan shouting and felt Y/n next to me". Hyunjin asked in a weak voice.

"You got shot whilst protecting Y/n and once we realised that you had been shot I drove you here and then Jeongin and Seungmin performed an operation on you to get the bullet out. It was a success and your going to be fine. You just need a couples week rest and to take it easy'' Chan answered.

Hyunjin's POV:

I woke up to everyone around me. I saw y/n holding my hand with her head lying on my bed. I moved my hand and she looked up. She woke all the guys up. They all looked so happy. I asked what happened and Chan hyung said that I had been shot and that I just need to rest. I'm glad it wasn't anything worse. A few hours had past and the guys had left, they either had a mission to go on or they was trying to find out who was the ones who shot me. It was only me and y/n in the room. She was asleep with her head resting on my bed next to me. She looked so peaceful. I tucked some stray pieces of hair that had fallen on her face. She started to wake up and I just stroked her face and in between her eyebrow down her nose which she surprisingly liked she fell into a deep sleep after that so I decided to go sleep to.

Y/n POV:

I woke up still in the medical room. I saw Hyunjin's sleeping. He looked so comfortable. How cute! I got up and went to the kitchen and went to look for Chan. He was in his office with Jeongin and  Minho. The others where on a mission. They were trying to find out who was trying to kill us earlier but it turns out that they were just random people trying to kill us then take our moneys and stuff. Luckily Chan and Hyunjin killed them all. It was nearly 9pm so I went to the kitchen and made me and Hyunjin so food since the others already ate while we was asleep. I just did some Ramen and took it into Hyunjin. He was already awake.

"You know you didn't have to make me food Hyunjin said joyfully. He sounded like nothing happened.

"It's the lease I can do since it's my fault that you got shot"

"Were you the one who pulled the trigger?" He asked me and I was confused

"No"

"Then it's not your fault. I was doing what anyone else would've done. Anyways I've been shot before. Some worse then this. Please don't feel bad and feel like it's your fault." He said.  The overly confident side of Hyunjin has gone in that moment, it was soft Hyunjin. He's cute when he's like this.

I just nodded as a response. He smiled to me. I brought over the ramen in a tray and we began to start eating. Once we finished I took all the dishes to the kitchen and the maids cleaned them even tho I insisted on doing them myself. They wouldn't allow it. So I went back into Hyunjin and sat on a chair next the bed. We talked for a few hours. We gotten to know each other more and even tho he is 2 years older than me we still had a lot in common. We had gotten onto the topic of thing we had bought and we was speaking about when we was in Gucci. I had remembered what had happened at the changing rooms. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer until I look down at his body and only just noticed that he hasn't been wearing a shirt. He had just a bandage around him. I also notice another scare on his should. I was looking at it wondering how he gotten it.

"That from my first ever gunshot wound. I almost died. We were ambushed and I got shot from behind but luckily the bullet went right through me. Jeongin said that if it was lodged in my shoulder I wouldn't be alive right now." He said as if it was nothing.

"You can touch it if you want I don't bite". He said back to his over confident self. He slid over and patted the side of the bed for me to sit. I sat down and lent slightly down to his shoulder so I could see it better. I felt his hand grabbing the chin carefully. He pulled it up. Our eyes met. We was like this for while until we heard the door swing open revealing the boys who just came back from the mission. The boys luckily didn't see anything. I quickly lent back up and got off his bed.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Changbin said whilst walking over with Seungmin.

"I'm feeling a lot better now since y/n made us some food. She's been keeping me company." Hyunjin said while looking at me giving a little smile.

"Ahh has she now". Seungmin said whilst he winked at me. I blushed and looked down. As he did that Chan walked in with the rest of the guys.

Hello. It is I again. How are you all doing?  Did you like this chapter?  What do you think about what happened between y/n and Hyunjin again?  Anyways, if you have any questions comment them below. Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy the next chapter.

I can't believe what's happening with Woojin and everything. Everything that he put the group through. The rumours tab out him abusing them are terrible, but honestly wouldn't put it past him after seeing how he would 'accidentally' knock them or something. And all the assault stories I have seen against him. There's proof for a couple of them. Please carry on supporting stray kids, they have done nothing wrong. If you still support woojin after all this please do not read this story. He has turnt out to be a person we though he never would be 😔.  I mean no offence to anyone, this is just my opinion. Thank you for reading.