Chapter 17

No ones POV:

They all woke up early to be able to set off on time back home. Everyone was so relieved that the mission was over and was a success. Since it was a 7 hour Chan drive the whole way. They only stopped once to get some food from a convenience store and a bathroom break. There wasn't any traffic which was good so it only took them about 6 and a half hours. For the rest of the day everyone just watched a movie or played video games or just chilled.

———The Next Day———

Y/N POV:

I woke up on the couch and my head was on Chans shoulder. I remembered that we all watched a movie together last night but I remember being cuddled up with Hyunjin but he was no longer there. I got up and Chan woke up.

"What time is it?" He asked in a mumble.

"I don't know. Go back to sleep. Everything's ok I'm just getting a drink". I played with his hair and he fell back to sleep.

I walked into the kitchen after getting scared half to death by a tall figure standing by the fridge. I went into fighting mode. He turns around and I saw a half asleep Hyunjin with messy hair.

"Don't do that. You scared the living crap out of me". I said to him as I walked over and hugged him.

"Sorry princess. I came out here to get a drink of milk. I put you on Chan's shoulder and you snuggled into him so I guess you would've just fell back to sleep". He said joyfully.

"Well I didn't. Let go back to sleep it's only 4 am". I said looking at my watch. After that we walked back to the couch and fell back to sleep for a few hours.

Once everyone had properly woken up it was 1 pm. We all did a bit of training and we decided to go out to a fancy restaurant tonight. We were leaving at 6:30 pm. It's currently 4, I went for a shower, dried and curled my hair. Put on some make up and put on this beautiful baby pink dress. It wasn't a tight dress but I showed all my curves which I liked. It wasn't too short and wasn't too long which I also liked. All the boys wore a fancy- casual outfit (so like a fancy top and bottoms and a nice jacket)
We went in 4 cars. Me and Hyunjin was in one. On our way there we was talking and then he slip his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. I blushed and looked away.

"You only have to wait a few more days Princess". He said whilst flashing a devilish smirk. I just nodded since I was embarrassed.

It wasn't long until we reached the restaurant. We parked up and Hyunjin came and opened my door what a gentleman. We walked over to the others hand in hand. Once they saw us they started to make there way into the restaurant. We ordered our drinks and our starters. Whilst we was waiting for the main dishes l went to the toilet.

"I'll be right back guys, just going to used the bathroom". They just hummed in response.

I finished and went to wa-

*BANG * *BANG*

I stopped and hid around the wall listening to what happened.

"We've found them, get on your knees and hands behind your heads". I heard a man shout.

I quickly hacked into the cameras with my phone. I saw 4 guys in black outfits and masks. The guys where on there knees, there legs and arms were tied and the men was infront of them holding guns to there heads, all there weapons they had on them was on a table. They were completely stuck. I was about to pull out my gun that I always had in my back but then I remembered that I was using a different bag and forgot to put one in there. They guys didn't have much time so I had to find a way to get to the cars and get some weapons. There was a window in the toilet just big enough for my to squeeze through. I stood on the toilet seat and climbed out. I quickly ran to the cars and got a sniper. I had only shot this a few times but I had pretty good aim on it since we had practised a lot more. I shot all 4 men in the head. They dropped to the floor. I quickly ran into the restaurant to help the guys.

All the other people in there were under the tables, some where crying. I went over and hugged Chan since he was closest.

"Are you guys ok!?" I asked frantically. I started to untie them.

I ran up to Hyunjin and gave him a quick peck on the lips and helped untie him too.

"I'm fine princess. Calm down. Your shaking". He said whilst holding onto me.

"I-I just killed 4 people". I whispered.

"It's ok. You did it to save us and everyone here". He just hugged me and rubbed up and down my back trying to ease me.

"Everyone please listen. We will give you all £1Million (yes I am British ) to keep quiet and not tell a single person what happened tonight. You will all have to sign a contract with us to make sure you keep to it. Thank you". Chan spoke.

Everyone received their money and signed the contract. We all went home. Hyunjin was driving and held my hand and squeezed it a little bit.

"Y/n it's okay. You did the right thing, there wasn't another way. They wasn't going to stop if you came in a different way. They probably would've killed you too". I just hummed as a response.

They car drive was only about 20 minutes but it felt like hours. I just wanted to cry and let everything out. We eventually got home. When we walked inside Chan quickly picked me up and gave a hug and rubbed my hair. Everyone gave me a little hug as well.

"Is this the first time you killed anyone y/n". Felix asked me. I nodded

"I feel so bad. There could've been another way we could've handed it".

"Y/n I said before, there wasn't. They were bad people". Hyunjin said holding my hand and look down at me.

"Okay but who were they?". I asked

"We aren't sure. We will have to do more looking into it tomorrow. The best thing to do now is to keep low and not draw much attention". Jeongin said.

"Okay. Y/n are you tired?". Seungmin asked.

"A little bit"

"Right we are going bed. Night guys". Hyunjin scooped me up bridal style. I waved to the guys as they said good bye too. Some went bed whilst others stayed up for a bit longer. Chan and Felix went to Chans office to find out more information.

Hyunjin's POV:

I picked y/n up bridal style and walked up the stairs to her room. I placed her down, she took off her heels. She went to the bathroom to get changed and take off her makeup and tied her hair up in a messy bun. I love when she does that. She looks soo cute. I layed on her bed waiting for her. She walked out of the bathroom and she made her way over to me. I opened my arms out and she came and layed on me. I wrapped my arms tightly around her. I felt my shirt get wet. She was crying. I rubbed circles on her back.

"It's okay y/n. Let it all out". She cried a little harder after I said that.

After she was done crying she looked up at me with red puffy eyes. I put a bit of her hair behind her ear.

"Remember when I said that I had only shot a gun once before I came here. I think I'm ready to tell you the story". Y/n said softly.

Heyyy. How are you liking the story so far? Do you think it's getting dragged out? Please let me know. Anyways thank you for reading. Remember to wear a mask, wash your hands and use hand sanitiser and follow your rules. Byeeeee stay safe 👋🏻