Chapter 13

No one's POV:

Hyunjin's eyes started to flicker open because of the sun shining on them. He looked at y/n still fast sleep in his arms. He smiled to himself knowing that she was finally his. Y/n started to move a bit and woke up. Hyunjin pulled her close to him again and tightened his grip. Y/n looked up into Hyunjin's eyes.

"Good morning Jinnie". Y/n said. Giving Hyunjin this new nickname. His heart fluttered a bit.

"Good morning princess". Hyunjin said giving her a peck on her nose.

Y/n laughed and buried her head into his chest holding Hyunjin a little tighter. Eventually they got up and y/n tried to cover her neck from the boys with her hair whilst Hyunjin wanted to show his off. They decided to go downstairs to make some breakfast.

They were walking down the stairs with their hand intertwined with one another's. They got to the kitchen seeing everyone eating. Jeongin saw them and looked down at his food with disgust. He was clearly still traumatised.

"Ahem, Y/n. What's that on your neck? Hyunjin you to?" A stern voice said. It was Chan.

"Oh, u-um. We had training and well um it went a bit further and we found out that we like each other". Y/n said looking down trying to cover the reset of her neck from him.

"No shit. I walked in and saw you too eating each other's faces. You too were having sex!  I'm traumatised!"

"You were doing what!?" Chan shouted.

"No, no we wasn't. We were just kissing and nothing more. Jeongin you don't even know what that is!"  Hyunjin saying trying to reassure Chan that nothing else happened.

"How do you know that I don't know what it is?" Jeongin replies back.

"Because your still a virgin. Dork" Hyunjin argued back.

"How would you know that. Huh?". Jeongin laughed back. Everyone gasped knowing that their baby is grown up.

"You what!? Our baby is growing up. Oi get back here right now young man. I have some questions for you". Felix shouted chasing the younger upstairs.

"I'm not ready for this. As long as you two wasn't going anything more than that then I'm not mad with you. But make sure you lock the door next time so no one has to be traumatised again please" Chan pleaded to them as he ran to Felix and Jeongin.

"Don't worry. He was lying. Our baby is still a virgin!" Felix shouted down. Everyone sighed in relief.

"Anyways. We are going to make some breakfast". Hyunjin said. Grabbing y/n wrist, dragging her to the kitchen.

"I'll cut some fruit. We could have a fruit salad?" Y/n suggested.

"Yeah sure. I'll get the plates and do the dishes". Hyunjin reasoned with her.

Y/n was cutting some apples when the apple slipped causing y/n to cut herself quite deep. She cried out in pain and Hyunjin ran right to her and looked to see what she had done. He quickly picked her up and placed her on the opposite kitchen counter and looked for the first aid box. He found it and took it to y/n who was holding a towel around it in an attempt to stop the bleeding. Since he couldn't get a close another look at her finger. Hyunjin gently pulled y/n knees apart so he was now between her legs to get closer to her. Y/n's heart skipped at the sudden closeness of them. She was wincing at the pain of the alcohol on the cut that Hyunjin had put on it to clean it.

"Ouch!"

"I'm sorry princess but it's got to be clean else it could get a infection" Hyunjin said back with a concerned look in his face. He didn't like it when he saw someone he cared about in pain.

After he was done cleaning and bandaging up her finger he stood there looking at her. Placing his hands on her waist.

"How did you cut yourself?" Hyunjin asked.

"I was cutting the apple and it slipped and then the knife cut my finger. Thank you for patching me up Jinnie". Y/n thanked her boyfriend. She gave him a little peck on the lips.

Suddenly Hyunjin leaned in for another kiss. Y/n was surprised but the suddenness of it but kissed him back immediately. Hyunjin places one hand on her thigh, rubbing circles on it whilst the other hand was holding her waist.  Y/n arms were around his neck closing the little space they had between them. They were there for a while until they heard footsteps getting closer. Y/n tried to pull away but Hyunjin put his hand on the back of her neck stopping her.

"Get a room, none of us want to see you doing that!" They heard Seungmin shout.

They just laughed at his reaction. Hyunjin moved out of the way so y/n could jump off the counter. They ate their breakfast/lunch. They went up to Hyunjin's room. He played on his PlayStation whilst y/n just layed on his bed going through Instagram on her phone. She saw pictures that her 'friends' posted. She wasn't close to any of them but it still made her miss Australia, so she went over to Hyunjin because she wanted some cuddles.

Y/n's POV:

I walked over to Hyunjin in his chair. I tapped on his shoulder he took off his head set and faced me.

"Hyujinnn, when will be be done?"  I  whined.

"I'm done now. Are you okay?"  He asked whilst hugging my torso. He pulled away and kept his hands on my waist and pulled me on his lap.

"Yes I'm fine. Just miss home". I  said whilst looking away and blushing.

"I know a way to distract you". He smirked.However  I knew what he meant.

"How". I asked innocently

⚠️⚠️

He just leaned in and kissed me. We was like that for a couple minutes and I pulled away to get some air. I smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him again. One of his hands was on my hip and the other rested on my ass. He stood up with my legs still around his waist. He walked over to the bed and gently placed me down. He hovered over me and started to kiss my neck, adding to his previous work. I moaned a little since he found my sweet spot. He started to go further down to my collarbone and down to my stomach. He started to try to take off my leggings and I panicked since I wasn't ready to sleep with him yet.

"Hyunjin!"  I said panicked. He immediately stopped and looked me in my eyes with concern and worry. Like he had done something wrong, he hadn't.

"Princess I'm so so sorry. I got a bit carried away. We don't have to do anything if your not comfortable with it. I'm sorry, I should've asked". He quickly spat out.

"It's okay. I'm just not ready to sleep with you yet. We have only been dating for a day. Sorry"

"No no no. Don't apologise. It's ok. We will go at your pace. Do you want to cuddle?" He said while giving me a cute smile.

After that we just cuddled together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Heyyyy people. I originally had something else planned for this chapter but it's going to have to wait ;) hehe. Anywaysss, if you have any comment or idea then please comment them below. Thank you for reading. Byeeee