Chapter 6

Chans POV:

We walked into Gucci. I needed some new shoes and shirts so I went with Hyunjin and got them whilst y/n looked at some dresses and shoes. She came over to us and helped us pick out some designs. I already knew what size I would be but hyunjin and y/n didn't so they had to go to the changing rooms to try everything on. Since there was only one changing room y/n went first. She tried 3 dresses on. She came out with a red one.

"What do you guys think?" Y/n asked as she spun around. She looked really nice in it. I saw that Hyunjin couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Hey! Take your eyes off my sister" I playfully said. Hyunjin realised that he was staring at her and blushed a little. This is my first time seeing Hyunjin blush. Does he like y/n?!. Soon y/n was finished and I had to convince her to get all three dresses including a pair of shoes. After she was finished hyunjin went in and tried on his tops. He tried on 2 but then came out shirtless!

"Hyunjin at least put a shirt on!" I scolded him. I saw that y/n looked down blushing. I thought it was funny.

"Sorry hyung. It didn't fit so can get me a different size please" Hyunjin said. I left to go get Hyunjin a different size, leaving the pair of them alone.

Y/n's POV:

As soon as I saw a half naked Hyunjin I looked down felling a blush appearing on my cheeks. He was perfect, his toned abs, muscly arms. Ugh! I just kept staring at the floor trying to hide my blush. Until I realise Chan had left to get a different size shirt. Hyunjin grabbed my chin firmly but gently and made me look at him. Our faces where inches apart. I felt his breath on my lips. Until he started to walk away from me.

"You know it's okay to look right?. After all a young girl like you probably hasn't seen a boy without this much clothing on" Hyunjin confidently said with a smirk forming on his lips.

"Don't get yourself to flattered I only looked away so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable" Y/n replied. I heard steps behind me and saw that is was Chan. He passed Hyunjin the shirt now in a different size. Hyunjin got the shirt from Chan and went back into the changing room.

"What happened with hyunjin back then?" Chan asked me whilst Hyunjin was changing.

"Nothing, just him being cocky" I replied back with a blush slight still visible on my cheeks.

After we left Gucci we went into some other shops since I didn't bring much with me and the stuff that the maids had got me didn't really fit me well. The last shop we went in was Victoria Secret, I told the boys to wait outside whilst I went in else it would've been too awkward. I got lots of cute matching sets and some different types of styles. Finally when I was done, I payed and met the boys outside. They looked very bored. I apologised to them because I took so long. On our way back we went past a Star bucks. We went and got another drink and drank them on the way back. Until there were a load of gunshots being fired towards us.

"Shit!" I heard Chan shouted going down to the floor, pulling me and Hyunjin down too. Since we were in a parking lot we were hidden behind a car. Hyunjin and Chan both pulled out there guns and started firing back until only one was left.

"Protect y/n Hyunjin!" Chan shouted. I was crying and shaking. I then felt Hyunjin arms around me, covering me with him body to protect me.

Hyunjin's POV:

I saw y/n crying and shaking. Chan told me to protect her so I covered her with my body, so I could shield her from any stray bullets. The gunshots stopped so I uncovered y/n until we heard to more. One from Chan and one from a shooter. I felt a sharp pain in my side. I looked down and saw red, my vision was going blurry. I heard Chan ask if we were all okay. I was trying to speak but nothing was coming out of my mouth. I couldn't keep myself up anymore. I fell into Chan and then was placed on the ground. My eyes were only open a little bit but I could hear y/n crying. I felt her holding my hand and stroking my face. Then everything went black.

Chans POV:

"Is anyone hurt? Y/n, Hyunjin are you okay?" I asked. I heard Y/n answer but Hyunjin didn't. I looked at him and saw that he had been shot in his side. He fell and I caught him and put him on the ground. Y/n was crying and trying to comfort him. I picked Hyunjin up and ran to my car. Y/n sat in the back with him. His head was on her lap. He was unconscious. I got back to base and ran inside with him.

"What happened?" Jeongin said running over. Since he was the medic we went down to the medical room. Seungmin followed us.

"Oh my god, hyung what happened? Is he okay?" Changbin said. I didn't answer him I just followed Jeongin.. They told me that I had to leave because they was going to have to do surgery to get the bullet out. I went back up to the living room and saw y/n explain everything to they guys. They all had puffy eyes from crying.

Y/n's POV:

Chan ran inside with Hyunjin. I locked the car and ran inside to see that they guys all had tears in their eyes. I noticed that Jeongin and Seungmin wasn't there so I guessed that they went down to help.

"Y/n what happened?" Minho asked me.

"We was on our way back to the car and then people started shooting at us. We hid and Hyunjin protected me. Just as we thought it stopped there was another guy shooting at us but Chan shot and killed them. We didn't think anyone got hurt until Hyunjin fell into Chan. He got shot in the side. Chan quickly drove here and then yeah" I replied in a shaky voice I didn't know what else to say.

"It's all my fault. He was trying to protect m-"

"No y/n it wasn't your fault. He was doing what was right. He's going to be okay. Jeongin's a good medic" Minho ran over and hugged me. I cried into his chest even harder. He rubbed small circles on my back, trying to calm me down. Then, I saw Chan come up the stairs with a worried look on his face.

Hello people. Did you like this chapter? I thought something should happened since the recent chapters haven't been to exciting. Anyways thank you for reading and sorry for any typos. Feel free to comment any ideas in the comments. Bye 👋🏻