Chapter 16

No ones POV:

It was the day of the mission. They all woke up and quickly packed a few things and went downstairs to get breakfast. They ate their food and all got into the van and travelled for over 7 hours. They got to a hotel and got ready. Since it was going to be in a strip club, y/n had to pretend to be a stripper.

Han's POV:

"Han. Can you um go give this to y/n please. I was going to give it to Hyunjin to give to her so it wouldn't be so awkward. Thanks". Chan gave me a piece of lingerie to give to y/n.

I walked to Hyunjin and y/n's room and knocked. Y/n answered the door since Hyunjin was in the shower.

"Chan umm told me to um give this to you to wear. Wear it under your clothes and then take them off when you get to the club and put them in your bag" I said to y/n. Smiling awkwardly.

Y/n's POV:

Hyunjin went to the shower since I went before him. I dried my hair and straightened it. I heard a knock at the door, it was Han. I answered it and he awkwardly handed me a one piece of lingerie. It was very showy and I didn't really like it. Especially having to wear it in front of everyone.

"Oh um thanks I guess". I laughed awkwardly.

"It's fine. Don't forget we are leaving in an hour and a half so don't be late". He said and then left.

I locked the door and sat down and started doing my makeup. I didn't usually wear a lot but on occasions I will. I was almost done and Hyunjin came out of the bathroom already changed into his suit. He looked really hot.

"You look nice". I said wriggling my eyebrows at him.

"Not as good as you would look in this". He picked up the lingerie that Han gave me. I blushed and looked down.

"I have to wear that tonight. It's very showy". I said embarrassed.

"Well no other guys better not look at you".

"Well what if they do". I said teasingly back.

"Then I'll have to teach them a lesson". He came over to me and hugged me. Giving little kisses on my neck.

"Hyunjin we've got to leave soon". I pulled away from him and went to get changed. I wore jeans with an oversized jumper over my lingerie. I came out and saw Hyunjin asleep on the bed. He looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake him up but if he didn't wake up now we would be late.

"Jinnie wake up. We are going to be late". I shook him lightly.

"Ah, princess. I don't want to wake up". He said in him sleepy voice.

"You have to. Come on".

With that he got up and we quickly made our way to the Lobby where the others where. We all went in a black van. We parked a couple blocks away. Chan, Hyunjin and Seungmin left the van first since it would've been sketchy if we all went in together. I left a few minutes later. I walked into the club and met the manager. His nickname was 'Double B'. He knew Chan and he had explained everything to him. Guess he's in with the mafia as well. I went to the back to take off the clothes put them in my bag and went out and walked around. I felt so uncomfortable. I had never walked around showing this much apart from being in a bikini. Chan spoke into the hidden mics we had on us. Everyone had one.

"Second guy on your left y/n. Go over to him and ask him if he would like a dance. Over". Chan informed me.

"Okay. Over". I replied back.