Chapter 5

Y/n POV:

I woke up and was surprised to see Minho next to me. Then I remembered what happened last night. As I was trying to get out from Minho's arms he started to wake up.

"Sorry for waking you up". I said quietly

"No it's fine. Did you sleep okay?". He asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yes thank you. Thank you for saving me yesterday and helping me last night". I thanked him

"It's fine. Anyone else would've done the same. Are you hungry? We should probably head downstairs it's nearly 11 o'clock. I'm going to go have a shower quickly but I'll wait for you in my room if you want and then we can go and have some food downstairs". Minho said as he was looking at the time on his phone. I just nodded.
"yes please". I said. He got off my bed and walked into his own room. I quickly had a shower and got dressed and put on some leggings and a cropped jumper. I then knocked on Minho's door to let him know that I was ready. He came out and led me to the kitchen because I still didn't know where I was going since this house is so huge!!

As we walked down I heard some of the boys talking until they saw us. They all started smirking apart from Chan and Hyunjin was just laughing as if he knew something the rest of them didn't. Chan looked angry.

"Did you guys have fun?". Seungmin said whilst trying to keep in his laughter.

"Wha- what do you mean? Nothing happened. Honestly!". I frantically said back, hoping that they believed me.

"Guys you know I'm gay right? Nothing happened. I heard Y/n crying so I checked on her to see if she was okay. She fell asleep. So I just let her rest". Minho said. I was surprised that he came out to them like that. I mouthed a 'thank you' to him and he just smiled back at me. Everyone stopped smirking and started eating there food. I guess they were surprised but it didn't seem to bother them though so that's good. I felt someone staring at me. I looked around the room and saw Hyunjin looking at me as soon as he saw that I looked at him he looked away. Chan spoke.

"Y/n can I speak to you in private please?". Chan said to me, I just nodded and followed him to what looked like his office. He shut the door behind him.

"Y/n. I know nothing happened between you and Minho. I just wanted to know how you got here and what happened last night?" He asked. I explained everything to him that had happed since he left, up until last night. He gave me another hug and apologised for not being there for me whilst growing up. I told him not to apologise and that it wasn't his fault. After that we left his office and made our way back to the kitchen.

No ones POV:

Chan and y/n walked into the kitchen. They sat down and started to eat the food that was on the table. Y/n spoke to everyone and got to know them all a bit better. They were actually all really nice and funny. She wouldn't imagine it since they were in a mafia gang. They were all so young and looked so innocent.They all joked around for a while and had a lot of fun. By this time it was 1 o'clock in the after noon.

"Since you need some stuff y/n. Me and Hyunjin are going to go shopping with you. Go and get ready and be down here by 1:30". Chan said to everyone but the last part to Hyunjin and y/n. They both nodded and walked up the stairs together.

Hyunjin's POV:

As son as Chan said that we were going shopping my heart fluttered. The thought of going shopping with y/n made my stomach tingle. We both walked up the stairs. It was in comfortable silence. Until I spoke to her.

"So what are you thinking about getting?" I asked her.

"Probably just some clothes, shoes, makeup and things like that. What about you, are you getting anything?"

"I need some more shirts so probably that". I replied. By that time we reached our rooms. We said our goodbyes and went into our own rooms. I quickly showered and got changed and waited for y/n.

Y/n POV:

I said goodbye to Hyunjin and went into my room. Since I already showered I quickly put on some light makeup that I bought with me, straightened my hair using the straighteners in my vanity drawers and I just left on the clothes I had on before since they were casual clothing anyways.

I went to knock on Hyunjin's door to see if he was ready. As Hyunjin went to open the door I tripped and fell into him. He caught me and fell. I ended up laying onto of him. I blushed a deep shade of red as I was trying to get off him. We both stood up and he was just laughing.

"I'm so sorry I tripped and fell and then well yeah. I'm so sorry" I apologised to him whilst bowing.

"It's fine honestly. It quite funny actually. Anyways let's get downstairs before Chan tells us off" he said whilst laughing. We made our way downstairs and everyone was looking at me. I guess my red cheeks were visible.

"What happened? Why are you red? Are you okay?" Changbin said to me. He sounded worried.

"I'm fine just a little warm. That's all". I replied quickly. I heard Hyunjin laughing quietly behind me. I looked at him and he soon stopped.

"Your acting weird. I hope nothing happened between you two! Anyways let get on our way to the shops". Chan said whilst giving us both a stern look.

"Nothing happened. Don't worry hyung" Hyunjin replied casually. All three of us made our way to the front door to put our shoes on. We went to the garage and went into a sleek black Porsche. Chan drove, I sat in the front and Hyunjin say in the back. It was about a 20 minute drive. We had the radio on and Chan and Hyunjin started singing, Chan was harmonising Hyunjin. It sounded amazing.

"Woah since when could you both sing. Especially you Chan. I've never heard you sing" I said shocked.

"I don't know. I just started singing when I can to Korea. We can all sing" Chan said.

"Changbin hyung and Han can rap really fast" Hyunjin said. As he said that we finally got to the shopping mall. It had all kind of shops. Some high end and some more casual. We headed in and stopped at a boba shop. We all got a drink and left. We walked over to a little table outside and spoke about where we should go whilst we finished our drinks.

Hello. How are you liking the story so far?. I hope you like it. Please tell me if I'm dragging it out at all. What do you think about Hyunjin and y/n this morning? Aha anyways thank you for reading. Sorry for any mistakes/typos.