Chapter 9

Y/n POV:

I woke up and realised I was laying next to Hyunjin. He had his hand on my waist, then I felt his grip on it tighten. He was starting to wake and I started to blush. I tried to get off him but he wouldn't let me.

"5 more minutes. Your keeping me nice and warm". He said in a sleepy voice.

I just stayed there for a while until I actually had to get up to use the bathroom. I wriggle my way out of Hyunjin's arms and walked through the kitchen. Minho was there making himself a coffee.

"So what happened between the two of you last night". He said whilst having that weird smile that he did last night.

"Nothing! We just fell asleep". I started to blush and was get flustered.

"Together?!. I came in this morning to see how he was feeling but then I saw the both of you cuddled up. You guys looked cute, I even took a photo". He said whilst laughing and showing me the phone. We did kinda look cute.

"Please don't show anyone. I won't hear the end of it". I begged to him.

"Too late. Already sent it to everyone". As he said that he sent it to all the guys. Including Chan!

I quickly ran upstairs and locked my door. I was so embarrassed. I quickly took a shower and dried my hair and then got dressed into some black sweatpants with a white cropped t-shirt. I went downstairs to do some food. To my surprise everyone was sat at the table, even Hyunjin. Guess he's recovering quicker than I thought. Everyone was just smirking at me whilst Hyunjin was just looking down.

"What?" I asked them.

"We know your little secret y/n". Han teased me. That's when I remembered that Minho shared that picture to everyone. I started to blush a deep shade of pink.

"No-nothing happened. Calm down". I said shyly. I looked at Chan and he was laughing. He wasn't mad but he didn't seem to happy either.

"Mhmm". Jeongin hummed. Not you too.

"Whatever". I said with a hint of attitude. I just walked away from them to do my self some cereal. I walked over to the table and everyone acted as if nothing had happened. They confuse me all the time.

—————————Time Skip—————————

No ones POV:

It was now a week later and Hyunjin had nearly completely healed. It was time for Y/n's first training session with Seungmin. Today she would be learning about hacking. Chan told her the night before to meet Seungmin at 8:30am in his room. When the time came around and Y/n made her way to Seungmins room.

Y/n's POV:

I was walking to Seungmins room and I was nervous. I don't know why. When I got there he greeted me and started to show me some stuff on the computer.

"So if you do this, then that's how you can find someone's profile". He explained to me. When we was done, Changbin knocked on the door.

"We are going in the pool do you guys wanna join?'' He asked us. We nodded and he left. I was so excited. I haven't been in a pool since I was younger.

"I'm just going to put on a bikini but I'll be right back''. I said as I ran to my room. He just chuckled.

I put on a baby pink bikini. It wasn't to showy considering that it was a bikini which I liked since I've never been this exposed in front of anyone before. Especially infront of a group of guys, so I put on a pretty flowery cover up. I went back into Seungmins room to find him all ready. We got some towels and walked to the pool. When I saw they guys all topless, I started to blush. I started to take off the cover up and heard some whistles behind me. I turns to face them and started to blush even more.

"Keep your eyes off my sister!". Chan said sternly. I just laughed. I was about to sit down and sun bathe for a little before getting in but I felt a pair of hand grab my waist. They picked me up and threw my in the pool with them. I screamed but when I hit the water and swam back up I realised it was Felix who threw me in.

"Hey! I was going to sunbathe first if you didn't mind!" I shouted at him and splashed water at him. He just laughed at me. We was all playing for while. I was messing around with Hyunjin, Felix and Changbin. We was splashing each other and then we was talking for a bit. I got to know Changbin and Felix a bit more. They were actually really sweet. They are annoying, but nice. I looked over to Chan, Minho, Han and Jeongin playing and talking. I wondered where Seungmin was.

"Hey guys. Where's Seungmi-"

All of a sudden I heard someone shout "cannon ball" and saw Seungmin jumping into the pool. Everyone started to splash one another until Jeongin was on Chans shoulders and I was on Minho's shoulders. We started to fight in the water whilst the others where attacking each other. Jeongin won out of the 2 of us and knocked me off Minho's shoulders. It was really fun.

I looked around and saw Hyunjin walking inside. Wonder what that was all about? .

"Hey guys, I'm going to go I've got training with Hyunjin soon". They waved goodbye to me and off I went.

Hyunjin's POV:

When I saw the other guys messing around with Y/n my blood boiled. Am I jealous? Just seeing the other guys having fun and touching her made me get angry and filled me with jealousy. Those feelings soon all went away when I heard.

"Hey Hyunjin's. Are you okay". It was Y/n

"Yeah. It's nothing. Don't forget we've got trading in a bit. Meet me down in the training room in the basement". She nodded and walked into her room.

Y/n POV:

When I was finished getting ready, it was nearly time to train so I started walking down to the training room. I saw Hyunjin in there getting some things ready. I knocked and entered.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Close combat, most". He replied slightly starting to smirk. As if he planned something I didn't know about.

Heyyy. How is everyone? How did you like this chapter? Thank you for reading and as always if you've got any ideas or questions comment them and I'll do my best to answer them.