Chapter 19

It was the next day and they were all sat downstairs eating their breakfast. They didn't really have much to do this day apart from preparing for a surprise party they were planning for Y/n since it was her birthday tomorrow.

Y/n's POV:
We didn't have much to do today apart from training. It was my birthday tomorrow but none of them knew and I doubt that Chan will remember the exact date but I don't mind. When we were training I noticed that Han and Lee Know wasn't there.

"Changbin where's Han and Lee know?"

"Oh they um have gone out to get food. We were running low on a few things" he replied slightly panicked.

"Oh ok"

That's when I kicked him in the back of his knee which sent him tumbling down. That gave me the opportunity to get on top and win this time.

I sat on top of him and held his arms by his side before he gave up and I won. I was about to get up when I felt a pair of strong arms around me picking me up.

"What do you think you were doing young lady?"

Someone whispered in my ear. It was Hyunjin. It was only then I realise how that might've looked.

"We was only training. It wasn't what it looked like!"

"Sure" he said pouting

"Is my little Hyunjin jealous?" I said softly squeezing his cheeks.

"Hey! I'm not little. Look at yourself" he scoffed.

I just laughed and pressed my lips on his quickly before I ran away before he could come back for more. I ran around the training room since we had finished and everyone was just cooling off and in there own conversations. I ran behind Chan.

"Channie help me please. Hyunjin's trying to get me"

Chan just laughed as he saw Hyunjin running over. When he got closer Chan quickly grabbed me and held me so Hyunjin could get me.

"Your traitor. Channie help, he's going to get me!" I shouted

Hyunjin picked me up over his shoulders.

"Got you now princess. Thanks Chan. Bye guys". He laughed. I was laughing and shouting for help until we got upstairs into my room.

Hyunjin's POV:

I placed Y/n down gently.

"Finally got you to myself and not him"

"Hyunjin I'm only yours don't worry. We was only practicing" She said giggling.

I started to walk toward Y/n. She was backing up until her back hit the wall and I put my hands either side of her head so there was no way to escape.

⚠️

I leaned down to her ear and whispered.

"I want to show everyone that your mine"

I started to giver her butterfly kisses below her ear along her jaw and up to her lips. She immediately returned the kiss. It was a soft but passionate kiss until I slid my hand down to her ass giving is a light squeeze hoping for her to gasp and open her mouth.

To my delight she did. I took this opportunity and put my tongue in her mouth. This eventually turnt into a heated make out session. Our tongues explored each other's mouth, my hands moved to her waist and her arms where around my neck. I pulled away and started to attack her neck.

Y/n's POV:

Hyunjin started to kiss my neck. I lent my head to the side giving him better access. He found my sweet spot and started to stick on it harshly and grazing his teeth against it. I let out a quiet moan.

My arms where already around his neck and his hands went from my waist to my hips pulling me closer if that was even possible.

Hyunjin tapped my thigh signalling to jump. So that's what I did. My legs were tightly wrapped around his waist and his hands on my ass to stop me from sliding down.

We both pulled away to get a breath we both desperately needed. We looked into each other's eyes smiling.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Hyunjin". We were both smiling.

I started to kiss his jaw and neck. I was trying to find his sweet spot. I found it and he let out a raspy breath and moved his head for better access. I marked his neck pretty well but mine was marked more.

He walked over to my bed and placed me down. He was about to give me another kiss but there was a knock at the door.

"Ugh. Who is it?" Hyunjin groaned

"It's Han and Lee Know"

Hyunjin walked over to the door to let the pair of them in since it was locked.

"We've got you snacks and other food downstairs." Lee Know said all happily.

"Thank you. We will be down in a bit'

They nodded and walked out.

"Why do they always interrupt us?" Hyunjin slumped down next to me.

"I don't know"

"Um anyways. Was that all ok? Was it to much? Please tell me if it is and I will stopped straight away"

"Hyunjin calm down. It was great thank you. Don't worry it wasn't too much. I would tell you if it ever did". I smiled softly at him as a smile appeared on his face, remembering what we said to each other.

We layed down and spoke about things. He soon fell asleep as I was playing with his hair. We both fell asleep cuddling into one another.

Heyyyy. How are you liking the story so far? 😂 thank you for all the support and reads 😆😆😆. If you get any ideas please feel free to comment them but please don't feel pressured to. Thanks again. Stay safe! Listen to your local rules.

Omg thank you so much, 700 reads already! Thank you so much for all your love and support. I looked at the reads yesterday and it said 500 and now it said 700. Thankyouuuu