Chapter 27

It was the next day and most of the members were getting ready for the trade deal. Since Felix wasn't recovered yet, him and Jeongin stayed at the base.

- - - - -

"Right so does everyone know what to do. Changbin, Hyunjin, Y/n, Han, Seungmin and Minho we will all go to them. Since we don't think they will do anything no one will stay in the van. If they do then we will fight back. There is only 4 of them and there's 7 of us. We are going to do a weapon trade. We will leave in 1 hour so go and get ready and meet in the kitchen" Chan said.

He dismissed everyone from his office apart from Felix and Jeongin.

"You guys stay here, Felix since your still recovering I want someone to stay here with you. Since you both know some technology stuff I want you to just watch over us or keep in contact in case we need backup or anything. We will all have our in ears on so you hear and speak to us. Thanks guys. You can leave now"

Felix and Jeongin went to the technology room where all the tech was set up. They connected everything together and was just waiting for them to leave.

Y/n POV:
We all went to our room to have showers and to get ready. My stomach was hurting a bit because of last night, Hyunjin apologised when we left Chan office.
- - - - -

I was done and went down to the kitchen to see Minho and Han waiting for everyone. They were acting really cute, almost like a couple. It was actually very cute.

"Hey guys!"

"Oh um hi Y/n" Han replied as of he was startled by something.

"You guys look really cute together"

"Oh thanks" Minho said scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me" I winked at them and walked away from them to get an apple and went on my phone for a bit.

- - - - -

"Has everyone got everything they need?" Chan asked just before he started to drive. Everyone just hummed to signalling a 'yes'.

We was nearly there. The drive want that long, only about 30 minutes. We soon arrived. I started to get a bit nervous since this is the first time I've been on a trade deal.

As we pulled up to the abandoned warehouse we all made sure that we was still in contact with the guys back at base.

"Can you here me?" Han asked

"Yeah" Felix replied.

No ones POV;

They all went into the warehouse and they already saw BlackPink there. Stray kids walked up to them.

"Welcome boys, and girl" who they assumed Lisa said. It was hard to tell because they all had masks on.

"Thank you. So what weapon did you bring?" Chan said in his tough voice.

As Lisa turnt around Chan saw a tattoo on her neck. It was only small but he had only ever saw that tattoo on one person. One person who he cared for dearly, like a sister to him, however she left many years ago.

"Wait" he said louder. Lisa turnt and looked him in his eyes. It was the only thing mainly visible since he to was also wearing a mask and a hat.

"Channie?" She said confused. Tears started to fill her eyes.

She took her mask off and Chan did the same.

"Lisa is it really you?"

Lisa just ran over to Chan and hugged him. Chan hugged her back.

"I can't believe it's you, where did you go? You've changed so much" Chan said to her. He was really shocked.

All of the gang members looked at each other, they were all really confused. Minho just shrugged his shoulders to the 3 other BlackPink members.

"Chan, BTS took me. They took all of us and forced us to do this. They said if I don't leave then they would hurt you" Lisa cried. They both eventually pulled away from their hug.

"Guys this is Lisa. We met each other when we both first moved over to here. We stayed by each other for about a year, she's like a sister to me" Chan explain to his members and Lisa explained to hers.

"So what are you doing here?" Lisa asked Chan. He explain how he formed a gang and how Y/n joined the gang. Everyone also introduced themselves.

"Chan we are allies with BTS. We can't make it known that we are now allies else they will try and take out both of our teams. BTS and your parents want Y/n back. Especially V. He wants her and he's not going to stop until he does." Rose said.

"Your right. Don't worry we aren't going to let him get anywhere close to Y/n" Hyunjin replied, pulling Y/n closer to him.

"We can help you with there next plans. We will do as much as we can without getting caught. All of you have to be careful. They are going to do someone but we don't know what yet " Lisa said to everyone.

"Ok thank you very much for helping. We will add extra security to our base and won't go on any missions for a while." Chan replied.

"We need to leave else they will think something has happened. Good luck" Jennie said as they started to pack up and leave.

"Good bye. Please be safe". They all said goodbye to each other and left.

They were on there way back. Chan was deep in his thoughts, Seungmin was driving and everyone else has fallen asleep. Chan couldn't believe that he found her.

He kept in contact with Felix and Jeongin the whole time. Now all 4 of them were speaking to each other through the in ears.

- - - - -

They had all arrived home and woke up. Since they didn't get a lot of sleep they decided to go bed after they had something quick to eat.

Hyunjin slept in Y/n'a room. He was rubbing circles on her back whilst she traced some on him bare stomach.

"Why don't we just move into the same room. We practically do now, we just sleep in different bed" Y/n laughed a little bit.

"We should. Let's do it tomorrow. We can move into mine since it's a slightly bigger than this room so it'll have more room for your stuff and it had a bigger wardrobe"

"Ok Jinnie. Do you think we should ask Chan first?"

"Maybe. We will ask him just in case. But for now sleep. It's getting later"

"Ok good night Jinnie. I love you"

"Goodnight princess. I love you too". They both fell asleep cuddled together.

Hey I'm so sorry for the later update. There may be a few later one because I currently need to write more chapters. School has also been really busy and things have been going on in my personal life. Thank for your support and 2.8K!!! I can't believe it. Last time I looked it had like 2.3K!!. Please stay safe. Byeeeee.