《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - O N E》

Kiara's POV

I had been awake since six and it was now nine. Kieran was still knocked out but to be fair he had been up till like this morning. I decided to to go work out until whenever he woke up. When I packed my bag yesterday I had packed workout clothes too just in case.

Kiara's outfit for her workout

I had been going at the boxing bag for about an hour and I could feel my punches getting stronger again. In all honesty I hadn't been practicing and training for a bit but last night when I was telling Kieran about my first ever mission with my brothers. I just felt the need to start training again, about nine months ago is when I stopped I used to train all the time whether I was sad, happy, angry it always helped me clear my head, get my creative juices flowing.

I was boxing and I saw Kieran walk in but I continued boxing. Kieran was swift and I saw him coming but he managed to get his first punch in and I ducked the second one. I gaped at him and said, 'What was that?'

He shrugged and said, 'I just wanted to see something.'

I deadpanned at him and he gave me a peck and said, 'So how long have you been up?'

I was so unfit so I was breathing heavy and I took a seat on the ground and said, 'Six, but I've been in here for like an hour and a half.'

He sat down in front of me and he said, 'You're unfit.'

I nodded ans said, 'Very it's so bad.'

I started taking off my boxing gloves and he said, 'Do you wanna do my workout routine?'

I looked at him and said, 'No.'

He gaped and said, 'Why not?'

I put the boxing gloves to the side and said, 'Because like you said I'm unfit and even though I'm trained I hate working out.'

He got up and pulled me up and said, 'Come on, try it out. It'll be fun and we can do couple workouts come on.'

I put my heels in the ground and he was dragging me with him to his cabinet that had his small workout equipment. We got there and he handed me a jumping rope and said we can just start with getting our heart rate up.'

I took the jumping rope but I showed I wasn't happy with this. We had been jumping rope for thirty minutes, I was exhausted and I said, 'I'm done here.'

My uncle always had a constant fight with me about working out. I hated working out with a passion and the boxing and sparing was just as far as I went. I ran once in a while but that was about it, I had always hated working out. He put the rope down and said, 'No, I don't believe you don't work out. You have a defined core you have to be doing some sort of work out.'

I shook my head no and said, 'I'm not. I don't work out.'

Kieran looked at me and I whined and said, 'Please, pretty please. I hate working out.'