《C H A P T E R F I F T E E N》

Kiara's POV

Kiara's dress for her date with Kieran

Hannah was sitting on my bed eating fries on my bed she had been craving and made my assistant go buy them for her. She had been very very happy today and I was getting worried that she might break down while I'm at dinner.

I looked at Hannah while packing my handbag and said ,'Are you sure you don't want to spend the night eating junk food watching Dynasty?'

She deadpanned and said ,'I'm sure I don't want you here. I'm going to watch movies and eat junk food alone then when you get back from your date I'll be here waiting to hear all the details or you know maybe you shouldn't. '

I nodded and said, 'Okay, if you're sure you don't want me to stay, I can start freaking out about this date.'

I took a deep breathe and she said ,'You know you and Kieran are perfect for each other I'm actually embarassed that I didn't try set you up before. You'll be fine and I know you'll have an amazing time.'

I laughed and took a seat next to her and said, 'So what happened exactly with Noah like with details?'

She took a deep breathe and said, 'I have been feeling very insecure because of this pregnancy and this girl is gorgeous. I don't want to go home or talk to Noah and find out he was really cheating on me I could never take it. It would just shatter me Keeks, it would completely shatter me.'

I could not explain how much anger I felt towards Noah right now. I've never seen Hannah so insecure before, she was always a very confident person. I looked at Hannah and said, 'Hannah you look amazing do you know that. Everything that's happening to your body is to bring your beautiful or handsome child, my godchild into the world. For as long as I've known you you've wanted a child and you are about to give birth to one it's a beautiful thing.'

She was sniffling and she said ,'You're right and I look amazing.'

I nodded and said, 'Damn right you look amazing and you're going to be a kick ass mother.'

She smiled and said, 'What would I do without you?'

We side hugged and I said, 'You'd be lost without me.'

We giggled and Michaela walked in and said, 'Miss Kiara, there is a Mr King here for you.'

I nodded after letting out a breathe and said, 'I'll be right down.'

She got up from the bed, with her fries and said, 'Okay I'm coming with you.'

We started walking down the stairs and she said, 'Okay come back with results at least your first kiss.'

I made a face and she held me and said, 'Oh my, you guys have already kissed haven't you?'

My face morphed even more and she said, 'And you didn't tell me?'