《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S E V E N》

Kiara's POV

I was in the hotel with my glam team and they were glamming me up for the football teams Christmas Gala. I had spent the day with Lily and we were trying to understand the hype about Art but it didn't really work out. I bought a painting for Kieran because it matched his vibe, when I had seen the painting it reminded me of Kieran.

I was on my phone talking to Hannah as my glam team was working their magic. I was so obsessed with little Elijah and I can proudly say that Elijah liked me already and he liked Kieran too. Kieran however was always tense when he held Elijah and he could never do it for long.

Kieran walked into the second bathroom where the glam team was set up. He came and gave me a small peck on the cheek, but there was something going on and it was kind of stressing me out.

Kieran had been acting weird since last night very weird and it was killing me that I didn't know what was up. Kieran and I had made love for the first time last night and I thought it was really good but since then Kieran had been weird and distant. I watched Kieran as he just gave everyone a tiny smile and he walked out of the room.

I let out a sigh when he left the room and June said, 'Is everything okay?'

I let out another breathe and I said, 'I have no idea.'

I looked back down at my phone and I continued texting Hannah but it was still nagging me. I needed to know what was going on inside Kieran's head and why he was acting so weird and distant.

Kiara's dress for the Christmas Gala

I thanked everyone and they left and I was just giving myself a pep talk. Even though Kieran was acting weird and I wanted to talk to him but this was his business event and I am sure I could keep it together and just be there for him. I was looking in the mirror and I was happy that they had gone with having my hair in flowy curls going down my back.

I noticed Kieran leaning on the door through the mirror watching me and he looked really good. The slightly gold accented blazer, the black formal shirt and black formal pants and the black formal shoes. He was also wearing eight gold rings on his fingers and he really pulled the look off. He had styled his hair in a messy sort of formal way.

I smiled through the mirror and he winked at me with a smile. I turned around and he said, 'You look amazing princesa, just gorgeous. I'm in awe really.'

I felt a bit shy and smiled and I whispered a thank you in response. I walked up to him and gave him a peck and I said, 'You look handsome. Look at you wearing a blazer that isn't black or navy blue. '

He looked down at his blazer then back at me and he said, 'June brought it for me and told me to wear it.'

I laughed and he was just smiling down at me. I suddenly remembered the painting I got for Kieran while I was out with Lily at the art museum. When I saw the painting I just automatically thought about Kieran so it made sense to buy it.