《C H A P T E R F O R T Y - T W O》

Kieran's POV

I had just landed in London from Deia. My parents have been in London, Andres and Kiara were in Deia still though. There is nothing and no one I love more than the two of them. Very quickly they were my entire world there was nothing I would not do for them.

The house that Kiara had designed had finally finished being built. I made sure to work on the security blueprint for the home with my security team personally and with the security company that does security for all my homes and the company. I had been very hands on with the entire process because if having a son and what happened to Kiara taught me something it was that I had to make sure the security was always top notch. I want to make sure we were always safe, I even had all of Kiara and I's cars worked on for security, our private jets, yachts and boats. Everything had the security upgraded to as secure as they could get.

This morning on my way out Kiara had been able to sense something was wrong. I had told Kiara where I was going and she made it very clear she didn't want me to do what I had planned on doing. She definitely was not happy with me at all and she made it very clear. She just calmly said, 'Kieran you know what I am going to say. Revenge is counteractive to what we are doing here, starting a family. This anger Kieran you need to not be angry anymore you need to let it go. Vengeance is lazy Kieran you need to know to pick your battles. You need to be better than your parents Kieran . I want us to raise Andres in a loving environment where he is always our priority. This thing between you and your family, you need to rise above it and I can't imagine that would be easy but that is the point. You need to be bigger and better than your parents ever were. Look what happens if you hurt them, you aren't any better. I need you to be better please. '

I had just hugged her because I knew I was frustrating her with this entire situation. I didn't have it in me to let them go for what they did. I watched Kiara be quiet and go through so much for so long and they had no legs to stand on, on why they did what they did. I gave Kiara a kiss on the forehead and said, 'I love you,' and she softly whispered back, 'I love you' before I left. 

I had left after that but I knew where she was at in the situation and because of that I didn't have it in me to do what I had planned. I had planned on making them pay but now I was just going to issue an warning. My family Kiara, Andres and Daniel are not to be messed with because if they are messed with in any way whoever who does that will have me to deal with. My warning at the hospital was true, they had made an enemy of me and I was going to make sure they knew that.

We were headed to a penthouse that the company owned which my parents sometimes use which is where I knew they were staying at the moment. I walked into the penthouse building and there was a visible shock on my employees faces. My employees were all aware that I had been physically MIA for the months while we have been in Deia. This was my first appearance in real life since we arrived in Deia, the manager ran up to me and said, 'Sir.'

I turned to him and said, 'Don't mind me, I am just going to pay a visit to the residents. As you were.'

He nodded and walked away and I made my way up. I had to keep myself calm and collected when I walked into there. Kiara was right, I need to be better and the bigger person no matter how hard it is and trust me it is. The elevator doors opened and I went straight for the living room. My parents looked up from where they were sitting and when they saw me they looked beyond shocked but there was fear there. I was happy to see that they had taken my threat at the hospital seriously because I was dead serious.

I took a seat at the bar and Adam was here with me was standing at the entrance of the lounge. I had their full attention and I said, 'My family is not to be messed with in any way, shape or form. You have made an enemy in me and please try me so I have an excuse to do what I want to do. '