《C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N》

Kiara's POV

It had been about two weeks since Kieran and I made up and it had been a good two weeks. We had both been busy so we hadn't been able to meet up it had been texting, calls and facetime I just missed him. I was really happy it was the weekend, the company seemed somehow so disorganised this week and Marcello and I had been on damage control we had a lot of late nights. I was sleeping in the office, showering in the office and eating in the office really just living there.

I was working on one hundred percent battery though and it seemed like Marcello and I had gotten through and solved all the problems that were exposed. When Andrew and I were going through the Europe financial documents we found out a lot of issues that were there. There was money being stolen and so we had to find the thieves and fire them find new employees sort out the documents, go to court it was a lot.

Today was Kieran and I's first day hanging out all week since I had been so busy and stressed so I was excited to just be with him and relax. We were having a movie day and I was going to bring some baking since he really loved the last time I baked and I really wanted to bring him something that I didn't bake in a hurry.

I made peanut butter brittle for myself and for Kieran I made vanilla cupcakes because those are the one's I made for the bake sale. Yhe next day he had sent me a video of himself eating the cupcakes and he was so happy. I was also making fudge, sugar cookies, choco chip cookies, brownies. We were planning on just tuning out of the world and indulging in our food and spending time together.

All the treats were now baked and I had packed them to take with. We were starting the movie marathon at three o'clock this afternoon at his house and it was already two thirty and I knew I wasn't going to be on time at this rate because I had to clean up and then I still had to drive all the way to his.

I ran upstairs and picked up my phone to call Kieran and tell him I was probably going to be late. I called Kieran and the phone was ringing.

He answered and said, 'Hi princesa.'

I put my phone on the counter in my walk in closet looking for my outfit. I spoke and said, 'So there is a situation?'

He was quiet and then said, 'Are you not able to make it?'

I laughed and said, 'Uh no but I'll probably be about thirty minutes to an hour late.'

He answered and said, 'That's fine, what food do you want when you get here?'

I hummed while thinking and said, 'I guess pizza sounds really good right now.'

He laughed and said, 'Okay princesa pizza it is, we'll order dinner later on when you're here.'

I nodded and said, 'Okay I have to go get ready now.'

He hummed and said, 'See you soon princesa.'

I ran into the shower to take a nice long shower and get dressed.