《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F O U R》

Kiara's POV

Kiara's outfit for their day at the London Branch

I was running on about two and half hours of sleep. Harry had fallen asleep on the call at around five in the morning so that was when I was able to get some sleep but I still had to be up by seven thirty to get ready for my day. Waking up at seven thirty was a massive risk anyway because that was hardly enough time to get ready but I had decided I'd rather have the sleep instead.

I was shuffling around my suite putting my things for today together. I had been given the duty to be the mean one today but I'm not complaining these guys deserve it.

Just as planned Marcello and Andrew would be at breakfast with the guys involved in the stealing of the money whilst I handled things at the company before they got there.

The money being stolen was not the only problem at the London Branch another issue was that the London Branch was supposed to be a major branch but it wasn't generating as much money as expected. Marcello, Andrew and I wanted to sort of fix as many errors as possible before the new superiors came in to start working. Marcello had stolen some superiors from other companies and they were coming to work at the London branch and replace the one's included in the money laundering.

I picked all my stuff and I was on my way downstairs but I was texting vigorously with Hannah who was now officially on maternity leave. I had told Hannah about Harry and she seemed to think I shouldn't have been there for him but I think I should have. I don't want to hold a grudge against Harry and besides I knew how close Harry was to his father. Hannah thinks I've enabled him and she might be right but I really wanted to be there for him and that's what that was about.

I arrived in the lobby where everyone was waiting. I arrived to the group and Marcello said, 'Everyone knows what they are doing. Lance go and get the officials to arrest them when we eventually get them to the company. Kiara and Jamie go to the company and brief the employees on what will be going on in the next week and Andrew and I are going to breakfast with them. We are leaving the tearing down of their reputation and lies to the one and only Kiara. We'll see each other in a bit, good luck guys. '

We all nodded and Jamie and I were going to the car that was waiting to take us to the headquarters and Andrew called out for me and ran in our direction. I stopped and he said, 'You good?'

I nodded, let out a sigh and said, 'Yes, I'm just tired.'

He nodded and we did our handshake and he continued on his way. We got into the car and I turned to Jamie and I said, 'Are you ready?'

She took a deep breathe and said, 'Yes I am.'

Jamie today needed to be as stoic as possible because people might be getting fired it was just going to be a lot and Jamie seems soft hearted. Not convinced I looked at her and said, 'We are firing people too so it's going to an emotional rollercoaster.'