《C H A P T E R O N E》

Kiara's POV

I couldn't wait for the elevator to come to a stop so I could get into my house and just rest. Keeping myself together throughout that fundraiser had been really draining and now I wanted actually needed rest. The elevator dings announcing my arrival to my floor and there sitting on my couch in my living room was none other than the cheating bastard Harry himself.

He turned to face me and saw red rims around the blue eyes, which was my favourite feature of his. I sighed and bend down to take off my strappy's and said ,'What are you doing here Harry?'

He stumbled towards me and he smelt like a distellery I had to take a step back in shock from the smell. He came forward again and said ,'Kiara you've got to take me back, please.'

I shook my head and said ,'The answer is no but I'm also too tired to try reason with you when you are drunk, no you're actually wasted. Where is your phone?'

Harry handed it to me and I said ,'What's the password?'

He sighed with his head lowered and said ,'The date of the day you agreed to be my girlfriend.'

I was a bit taken aback by the sentiment but cleared my throat and unlocked his phone to call one of his friends. I called James his best friend the one I had met several times and knew the best, the phone rung and James picked up and said ,'Harry where are you man? We've been waiting at your house for the past two hours since you called us crying.'

Before James could continue to say something else I said ,'James hi, it's Kiara please come get Harry, he's uhm at my apartment.'

I heard James talking to someone and I could tell they were on the move. James sighed and said ,'Look Kiara.'

I cut him off and said ,'Please not today James, I'm exhausted.'

James still went on and said ,'Harry he loves you a lot and I know what he did didn't mean anything.'

I put my two fingers against my temple and said ,'Just come get your friend please, I'm exhausted.'

I ended the call before he could get another word in. I turned to Harry handed his phone to him and said ,'Your friends will be here to pick you up super soon I hope.'

I walk into my room to begin my routine so I can get to bed as soon as possible. I took off my dress and put on a gown and put on a pair of slides, I took out all the hair slides and pins I had used tonight out of my hair. I ran to the kitchen because I heard the house phone ringing, I picked it and told them they could let them up today but never again. I went back into my room and tied my hair up into a high messy bun so I could be ready to shower as soon as they left.

The elevator dinged and James stepped out. He looked at Harry then at me, he sighed in relief and said, 'Hey.'

I gave him a brief smile and pointed to where Harry was sitting on my couch. He went towards him and I walked away into my bedroom and slammed the door behind me. I heard the elevator ding indicating it was going down and I let out a breathe of relief.

The morning arrived quickly and I was up and about hopping on one leg tying my trainer's laces about to go for my daily run. This is my sort of daily routine I would aimlessly wander into the shower and out then all of a sudden I'm hoping on one foot going towards the elevator about to go for my run. Harry always said he found it amusing that in the morning I would be a mess but like the rest of my time I'm just put together and in complete control. He would be up just so he would watch me through my process then go back to sleep when I was gone till I came back.

I got into my elevator, greeted the guys in the lobby and took off in a different direction to the one I usually run. If I know Harry which I do he will be waiting for me on the path I take that's how he got me to go on a date with him, he was waiting every single day.