《C H A P T E R F O R T Y》

Kiara's POV

I was laying in the bed meant to be going through a contract but I was distracted. I could not stop thinking about little baby Andres. We spent a lot of time with the kids but I didn't let Andres go, I was playing with him the entire time and even got to feed him. When he had been falling asleep I wanted to put him in his crib but he was holding onto my dress tightly and to be fair I didn't want to put him down just yet. Leaving was hard which sounds ridiculous because it was just a few hours but here is my problem I am already attached. I don't know if it was because I knew it would be hard for me to have a child but my baby fever had hitched up by a tenfold.

Kieran walked out of the bathroom shirtless and climbed into his side of the bed and laid down facing me. I looked at him over my iPad which I was not really reading and he said, 'I know you aren't even reading that contract. I could hear you thinking from the bathroom.'

I put my iPad on the bedside table and said, 'I can't help myself Kieran.'

He pulled me towards him and I was closer to him now. He spoke in a hushed tone, 'What are you thinking?'

I sighed and said, 'Okay let me just start by saying thank you so much for what you did today, it was fun to hang out with those kids today.'

I put my hands on his face and said, 'But what happened baby, it isn't your fault never was. There was never a moment I thought it was your fault. What was taken away was taken away from both of us. I wanted to have that baby or those babies with you Kieran. I wanted you to be the father of my kids when I had them.'

Kieran was deeply hurt and now I'm sure healing at a slower rate than me. He shrugged and said, 'I'm going to make it rain Kiara, I can promise you that.'

I looked into his eyes and I didn't want to be pushy about the subject especially not right now. He seems so very much serious about what he said but with the effort and progress he made this just left like a thousand steps backwards. He put his hands over mine on his face and he said, 'What else are we thinking?'

I sighed and said, 'What you did was exactly what I needed. If you had asked me what I needed I wouldn't have been able to tell you but today was exactly what I needed.'

We shared a kiss and it was back into our position of laying in our bed looking at each other. Kieran smiled and said, 'How was today?'

I took a deep breathe and said, 'This is going to sound so dumb and just not very normal but today was more than healing for me but Andres baby. It sounds so absurd but I feel so attached to that little boy already, very deeply attached and I really sympathise with his situation. '

Kieran was looking into my eyes and I whispered, 'As soon as I carried him in my arms I was a goner. I know we only spent a few hours with him but that's genuinely how I feel. No matter how insane I sound.'

He chuckled and said, 'It doesn't seem absurd to me because I grew attached too. Senora De Leon really knew what she was doing.'

I chuckled with a soft smile seeing the small smile on his face and I started playing with his stubble. He shuffled closer and said, 'What do we do?'

I knew what I wanted to do but I didn't want to seem to be overeacting based on emotions. This is something I've been constantly thinking about and I really want to at least try and adopt Andres. I decided to just come out and say it one thing about us being here in Deia is that we have become closer so I whispered, 'I think I want to adopt him Kieran. '

He came and gave me a kiss on the forehead and I said, 'I really want to Kieran, I can't help it.'

He came down and they shared a kiss on the lips and he said, 'I want to do it too.'