《C H A P T E R F O R T Y - F O U R》

Kiara's POV

Kiara's outfit for their day catching up with everyone

I had somehow convinced everyone to not come to our house yesterday. After the meeting and my mini reunion with John, Marcello, Andrew and Jamie I had headed straight home. We didn't even catch up and I promised we would do that today with everyone else we wanted to catch up with. I was hosting a massive lunch and it might have to be with a dinner as well and our friends and family were coming.

Adam had become head of joined security and he had sent three men from the team to help me around the house. I had sent instructions on how the furniture was to be put in the house but I had changed my mind with some of the positioning after seeing it in person and the guys were helping me. It was just a few items that looked and felt different than I had imagined and wanted so shifting them was fixing them to feel the exact way I wanted them to.

Andres and I were dressed and ready for lunch and I had him in my arm as we moved around and the men moved some of the pieces. We were in the music room the final room I needed something moved and it was the couch. I wanted the couch facing the wall of windows to the gorgeous view of our sprawling gardens instead of facing the grand piano than I had asked for it to be before.

They moved the couch and I was happy with how it looked. I smiled and said, 'Thank you guys.'

They walked out and I was standing with Andres balanced on my hip looking at the view. The home was gorgeous the grounds everyone did an incredible job and it was definitely our home. I had put so many personal touches and I was personally very proud.

I put Andres down and he began playing with his toy on the carpet. He was babbling so happy in his own world and I took a picture of the moment and sent it to Kieran. Kieran and I are definitely those parents that record and take so many pictures of Andres just doing anything being cute. I heard a phone ping and when I turned around Kieran was leaning against the doorframe with his arms folded across his chest.

Kieran and I made eye contact and he gave me the sexiest smile as he came towards us. His buttons were now undone, blazer long gone, we was in his navy blue trousers and his black office boot. Early this morning Kieran had gone to the office and he said he'd be back. He started walking towards me and when he was in front of me I put my hands on his chest and he said, 'Morning princesa.'

I smiled and said, 'Morning baby, how was the office?'

He hummed and said, 'It was pretty good, they worked as well as it seemed while I was away.'

I heard giggling and hands were at our feet and it was Andres wanting to be carried by his father. Kieran smiled, picked up Andres and said, 'Hey baby King.'

Andres was babbling and Kieran was just looking at him lovingly while he did. He gave Andres a kiss on the cheek and he turned back to me and he asked, 'How is Andres?'