《C H A P T E R T W O》

Kiara's POV

Kiara's outfit for brunch and her trip to Spain

I threw myself on the couch, I had just finished packing for the trip to Spain and I had to leave for lunch with Hannah in a bit. I brushed my hair and decided to leave my hair in its natural dark brown wavy state for the flight to Spain and brunch.

I had resisted yesterday but I think I really wanted to go and have fun and we always have fun even if it means I'm third wheeling, maybe I'll just find a Spanish man to keep me company for the weekend.

I dragged my suitcase into the elevator with me and when I got to the lobby one of the concierge came and took my case for me. I looked at him and said ,'Morning Kevin.'

He smiled back and said, 'Good morning Miss Dempsey. You're going out of town I see.'

I nodded as we got outside and one of my parent's driver Benjamin took the bag from Kevin and put it in the car. I thanked Kevin and walked into the car. Benjamin started the car and I said ,'Good morning Ben.'

Ben was my parents driver that I use when I can't drive myself to places like the airport.

He looked at me suspiciously through the mirror and said ,'Excuse me for prying miss but were you not cheated on a few days ago?'

I nodded knowing where he was going and then he said, 'Why are you so happy?'

I grinned at him and said ,'Well Ben, John and I happen to be taking a trip today.'

He narrowed his eyes at me wearily through the mirror and I said ,'A trip to Spain.'

Ben started shaking his head because he is kind of aware of how wild John and I get in Spain. Spain just became our place somehow, it's where we go when we want to get wild. Hannah used to come along but right now she's pregnant so she can't come and our other best friend Laura was meeting us in Spain because her boss wasn't letting her leave today.

Laura was an interior designer and we would often give her as a suggestion to our clients because she was a pretty damn good interior designer at that. John and I had been discussing getting her to join our team but it was going to be hard because we didn't know how she was going to react. She had been complaining for weeks and because of this she might think we feel sorry for her or something and she will not want the job but we were going to try anyway.

I arrived at the restaurant that Hannah said we were having lunch. I thanked Benjamin and went into the restaurant. I went to the maitre d and I said ,'Hi, reservation under Hannah Bridges or Mrs Bridges.'

She smiled at me and said ,'The host will lead you right over they have arrived.'

I furrowed my brows when she said they, I guess Noah was there as well. That means I have to third wheel at lunch then on the trip as well great, that's just great, what a way to call me single in multiple ways. The host led me to one of the private rooms and opened the door for me, I walked in and Hannah squealed and so did I. We hugged and jumped for a bit then I heard Noah say ,'Okay mama, that's enough jumping.'