《C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N》

Kiara's POV

I was late to the bake sale because I had to bake something to bring to the bake sale so I finished work, then went home to bake then I had to shower and get ready to make sure I looked presentable from the invitation it seemed like a high profile event.

Kiara's outfit for the Charity Bake Sale

I was carrying the container that had the macaroons, cake cube slices and cupcakes I had made for the bake sale. I was running from the parking into the building. I was doing something very impressive right now considering I was wearing YSL sandals, which might have not been a wise decision.

The baked goodies that Kiara baked for the Bake Sale

I walked into the building and around me was wealthy looking people chatting and looking at baked treats. I had to find Kieran before I blew this chance to be with him or at least try because of my fear. I was looking around and people were smiling at me and I was smiling back. I saw Kieran's friend and started walking in his direction but he was talking to another man.

I arrived behind him and said, 'Hey.'

I was really nervous so I'm pretty sure I looked timid right now but I had one thing on my mind right now. He turned around and in shock said, 'Kiara.'

I smiled and said, 'Hey, I need to find the hostess and give her this and find Kieran like ASAP.'

He nodded and the guy who Kieran's friend was talking to and said, 'Whoa did you make those?'

I nodded and said, 'Yes, I really need to find the hostess then Kieran if you guys don't mind.'

The guy nodded and motioned for Kieran's friend and I to follow him. We arrived at one of the stalls and the man said, 'Baby someone brought some treats to sell.'

She looked at me and with the kindest smile said, 'Thank you so much,' she was about to speak again but the guy who had been with Kieran's friend said, 'She'll be back baby, she's in a hurry to find Kieran.'

Lily looked confused and said, 'Uhm okay, we'll talk later then.'

I smiled and Kieran's friend pointed at the doors leading to the garden. I walked towards the garden but I felt myself slow down but I kept walking. I stepped outside and it was the first time tonight that I realised how chilly it was. I started rubbing my arms looking around for Kieran but I could not see him anywhere.