《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - E I G H T》

Kiara's POV

Kieran and I were the last ones to get to Italy because Kieran had to be in New York for a bit longer. Kieran's employees weren't used to him not being at work so he had to leave a lot of instructions and do a lot of work so it took longer than expected.

Carlos, Laura and Marcello had already been in Italy at the family home for a week. Kieran had been working and he was acting normal so I guess he wasn't nervous, but I was nervous I have never brought a guy home like this. As soon as it was wheels down I saw almost nine SUVs sped onto the tarmac and I saw guards stepping out.

Kieran was also looking out the window and he obviously felt like it was over the top like me. I saw my uncle's Head of Security Arbeto come out of one of the cars and come onto the private jet. He stepped inside and did a small bow and said, 'Miss Kiara, it's good to see you.'

I smiled and said, 'You too Aberto.'

He nodded and I pointed at Kieran and said, 'This is Kieran King, he's my boyfriend.'

Aberto's eyes widened for a second and he kind of gave me a look because Kieran was the first one. Aberto bowed and said, 'Sir, it's nice to meet you.'

He stood up straight and said, 'Your bags have been scanned and are in the cars we can make our way to The Allesandra Allesandro. '

I nodded and Kieran and I were up with the small bags we had with us. Kieran was walking behind and we got into the car and the cars got into formation and we were on our way. Kieran turned to me and said, 'Are you sure you aren't the princess of Italy, princesa?'

I gave him a look and he chuckled at my reaction. I shook my head at how silly Kieran was being as I looked out the window. I always loved being back in Italy it was home but it also brought it's own amount of anxiety with it. Kieran took my hand in his and I turned to him and gave him a thankful smile. I decided I should probably give him the down low on some things.

I turned to look at him and I said, 'We are uhm going to The Alessandra Alessandro which my grandpa had built and named it after my mum and uncle. Alessandro and Alessandra are the feminine and male name that means defender of mankind. '

I remember the day grandpa had told us why he called the home The Alessadra Alessadro. I knew I was smiling as I remember and I said, 'My grandpa said my mum and uncle saved his and grandma's lives.'

I put my head on his shoulder and let out a breathe. I was so damn tired, I couldn't sleep on the plane because I'm really stressed my dad can be nice when he is with my mother but with my uncle the two of them can be scary.

We pulled up to the top of the driveway and I turned to look at Kieran who was emotionless. I shook my head with a chuckle and he said, 'What?'

I shrugged and said, 'You're emotionless already.'

He gave me a wink and the car door opened and I stepped out. He stepped out after me and I took his hand and gave it a squeeze. We walked up the stairs and into the the house and Amo who is The Alessandra Alessandro butler. He bowed and said, 'Signora Kiara.'

I smiled and said, 'Ciao Amo. '

He smiled and I said, 'This is Kieran, my boyfriend.'

Amo's eyes widened and he said, 'Un fidanzato? Da quando?' (a boyfriend? since when)

I chuckled because Amo had been our butler growing up till we were done with high school. He had been there for me when I cried because of boys and that was a lot, I didn't have any good fortune with boys but Amo was always there to pick up the pieces. I playfully narrowed my eyes and said, 'Non sembrare così sorpreso.' (Don't sound so surprised)