《C H A P T E R F O U R》

Kiara's POV

I had my meeting with Marc where I was being difficult on purpose and he cussed me out multiple times then I finally agreed. I had made sure I didn't drag the meeting too long so I could spend the day out so Carlos and Laura could have the villa to themselves before we fly back to New York tonight.

Kiara's outfit for her day in Madrid

I had hired a car and now I was driving to the city to get ready for a day of shopping, sightseeing and eating like I hadn't been to Spain before. A day to spend alone really just doing my thing was going to be a lot of fun, I could take my time doing whatever I want to do.

I hopped out of my car and walked into Louis Vuitton. As soon as I was in, a shop assistant came to me and said , 'Good afternoon ma'am, how may I help you.'

I smiled at her and said ,'I'm just looking around the shop, thank you.'

I ended up buying a new set of cases and bags in Louis Vuitton. I might have gone a bit crazy with the buying all the bags but I wanted one of the bags and I couldn't bear to buy an incomplete set so I ended up buying the entire set from the cases to the bags.

I was hungry and I decided to find a restaurant to have lunch. I got help from some attendants with putting all my shopping bags in my car. I thanked him and locked up my car because I decided I would just walk along the streets looking for a restaurant I would want to eat at and take note of stores I might want to visit after lunch.

I had been walking down the side walk looking at the restaurants when I felt someone grab my hand. I looked back quickly and to my shock I saw Kieran. I let out a breathe of relief seeing it was Kieran and he said, 'Alone?'

I smiled at his tone which I assumed was teasing and said ,'Are you making fun of me Kieran?'

He smiled and I put my hands on my hips teasingly and said, 'Well Kieran did you follow me all the way from New York?'

His eyes were sparkling but I noticed he didn't smile and I still couldn't tell if he was happy or not. He folded his arms and said ,'Well I'm a citizen of the world so maybe I'm following or you know maybe not. '

I hummed and said ,'Well should I be worried that you might be following me?'

He looked at me with his head to the side and said ,'That's for you to decide.'

I couldn't help but smile and he said, 'Are you alone?'

I nodded and said, 'Yup.'

He nodded and then to my surprise he asked ,'Mind if I tag along?'

I got lost in his eyes but recovered and said ,'No of course not, I was just on my way to lunch.'

Gone was my alone day but I wasn't upset, I was curious and I wanted to spend some time with Kieran especially since my conversation with Laura last night. Laura had said I should try and come up with a judgement for myself instead of listening to what everyone else has to say so that's what I was going to do.