《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - O N E》

I was standing in my dressing area and our family tailor was altering my dress. She stood up and said, 'Hai perso molto peso, Kiara.' (You lost a lot of weight Kiara)

I hummed and she said, 'It'll be done tonight and delivered with everyone else's clothes.'

I smiled and said, 'Grazie signora Adrienne.'(Thank you Madam Adrienne)

She put her hands on her hip and said, 'Quindi quel bel signore, anche lui ha bisogno di vestiti?'(So that handsome signore, he needs clothes too)

I hummed and she said, 'Okay that one will be easy, he must look good in anything.'

I chuckled at her and she said, 'Okay you can change out of the dress now then we can work on your friend.'

I changed and we went into the sitting section. Kieran was on his phone and looking stressed, he looked up at me and I made a questioning face but he didn't say anything. I looked down at my feet with my eyebrows furrowed and he came and hugged and kissed my forehead still on the phone. When he was done I motioned towards Madam Adrienne amd I said, 'Madam Adrienne here is going to pick out outfits then you can try them on then choose what you want to wear tonight. '

He nodded and Madame Adrienne looked Kieran up and down then she walked away. I turned to him with a straight face and folded my arms over my chest and I said, 'Okay what's up?'

He ran a hand through his hair multiple times and said, 'My mother caught wind of the article and she is forcing us to come to Australia as soon as Christmas is over. I don't want you to meet my horrible parents, they have a power of ruining everything for me.'

I really empathized with Kieran and he seemed genuine in what he was saying. Madam Adrienne came before I could put a word in and she had a black slim fit silk double breasted suit with a black formal shirt and black formal shoes. I smiled and turned to him and said, 'Well she read your vibe and aura right.'

He chuckled and said, 'Yeah perfectly.'

She handed Kieran the outift and he went to try it on. As soon as Kieran had disappeared Madame Adrienne let out a breathe and said, 'You know the other day Anita's family tailor, he told me that Anita said you had a boyfriend but I don't think she knows how attractive he is because she would have said something. '

I laughed at Madame Adrienne and said, 'Still in the gossip circle, I see Madame Adrienne.'

Kieran walked out and stood on the platform looking in the mirror and he seemed to be feeling himself. I turned to Madame Adrienne and she pretended to faint and I just laughed. Kieran turned to us and we pretended like we hadn't been doing anything. Kieran narrowed his eyes at us suspiciously and then he motioned with his finger for me to come.

I walked towards him and he helped me onto the platform and we were holding hands and he said, 'What do you think?'

I deadpanned and said, 'I think you look great, I mean do you like it?'

He looked in the mirror and said, 'Here's the thing, realistically I see my hair, eyes and I think I look good all the time so I need a second voice of opinion.'

I exaggeratedly rolled my eyes at him and said, 'The arrogance. I'm going to head out.'

He held onto my hands tighter and he chuckled at my reaction. I put my head to the side and said, 'I had no idea the arrogance you could showcase.'

He smiled and turned to Madame Adrienne still holding my hands and he said, 'Madame Adrienne you made me look good.'

Madame Adrienne blushed and she nodded and I just chuckled, Madame Adrienne was spun out by Kieran. I looked at him up and down and said, 'Well you aren't wrong, you look good. I want a touch of me on you so maybe we should do some cuff links or sonething to put a touch of emerald because that's the colour I'm wearing.'