《C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N》

Kiara's POV

Kiara's new house that she just moved into

It was almost nine o'clock at and I had just finished the drawing for the tree house and I had done more than half of my other architecture project. I walked out of the doors and Arthur was waiting for me with the door open. I greeted Arthur and stepped into the car, he got in as well and said, 'How was your day Kiara ?'

I smiled and said, 'It was very good and I got a lot of work done actually. '

He nodded and he said, 'We got you all moved in on Sunday and I have to say your new home is very nice and the cars that come with the house as well.'

I furrowed my eyebrows and said, 'What new cars?'

Arthur nodded and said, 'Yes cars, your father's driver brought three cars.'

I shook my head and said, 'I can't believe them, please can we head to my parent's house.'

He nodded and I was stewing in the backseat. We arrived and I jumped out leaving my laptop, drawing pads, drawing materials and iPad in the car. I walked to the house, walked in and went to the dining room where I knew they would be sitting drinking tea and coffee while reading magazines and newspapers.

I walked in and said, 'I don't mean to throw a tantrum but this is exactly what I didn't want, this is why I wouldn't take over your company, this is why I didn't want to work for the company and I wanted my own job. '

I took a deep breathe and said, 'I have a trust fund from you guys and I appreciate it so much but the favours are too many so please take back the cars.'

My parents looked at me and my mum said, 'Sweetheart, what are you talking about?'

I looked at them and said, 'I heard about all the cars before I even got to the house.'

My dad looked at me and said, 'Take a seat bunny.'

I took a seat and my mum poured me some tea and turns out its lemon and herb tea. My mum was on a healthy kick and unfortunately according to my dad he had been pulled in. My dad took my hands and said, 'Bunny you are so independant, you never gave us the opportunity to spoil you rotten. You got a scholarship and we didn't get to pay for your university, you and John had jobs and paid for your own apartment at some point you two could afford a penthouse and then after university you guys became freelance architects and did amazingly well. '

I sighed, took a sip of some tea and my mum said, 'We bought you a house, some cars, a private jet because you haven't let us take care of you and that's all we want to do. You're our only child so please let us spoil you, you've never let us do that. You got a scholarship to top schools so we never got to pay tuition. '

I nodded and said ,'Okay mum but don't go over board. I have an enormous trust fund, very well paying job and I'm an investor in multiple companies.'