《C H A P T E R E L E V E N》

Kiara's POV

After dinner last night I found out Kieran had some stores stay open late and I did a bit of shopping and bought my outfit for today. We were now in the sky and I had bought the clothes I was wearing to the office. I was showering and getting ready on the plane and Kieran was driving me to the office when we landed because we would be just in time.

Right now Kieran was showering and I was showering after him. I had new make up which was a waste of money but I only bought eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

I was reading the law book I had been reading on the flight to Dubai and now I was considering to get some sort of degree in law but I knew I didn't have time. I'm kind of considering going to law school but I know that I don't have time but I love work. I felt a nose in my neck and I was surrounded by very expensive cologne and I sighed in comfort. He whispered into my neck and said, 'You can go shower now.'

I nodded and got up and went to take a shower.

Lily's outfit for her return to New York from Dubai

I walked out of the bathroom quite proud of my little outfit. My outfit plus my thigh high boots and the beret I felt very cute so I had an extra bounce in my step.

The plane landed and we were walking to the car. I saw Arthur, I gave Arthur a smile and he said, 'Miss Dempsey it's nice to see you in better spirits.'

I beamed at him and he handed me my laptop, iPad and some drawing pads. I thanked him and quickly said my goodbye after he said I can call him when I need him. I walked to Kieran's car where he was wearing sunglasses and standing at the passenger side with the door open. I smiled at him, slid into the car and he shut the door and went to the driver's side. He started the car and he was whistling, Kieran had been in a very good mood and I felt a lot better, no pressure I was ready to start and do great in my new position. I just thanked my lucky stars for Kieran because he had really helped me calm down and get ready for my position.

We arrived at my building and Kieran cane to open my door for me. I could see people looking at us seriously but I couldn't be bothered and I took the hand he held out for me to help me out of the car. I gave him a peck on the cheek and said, 'Thank you so much Kieran. This trip was exactly what I needed but next time let me treat you.'

He looked into my eyes and said, 'I'll hold you to that princesa, have a good day. '

A security guard came to help me with my iPad, drawing pad, drawing equipment and laptop and I thanked him as he went to wait for me by the door. I looked back to Kieran  and he said, 'I'll message you.'

I started walking towards the doors, waved at him and ran towards the doors where security opened the doors for me, greeted me and followed me to the elevator. I had a small conversation with the security guard who was super sweet. I was officially on the clock so I switched on my phone. I was reading another long message June had sent me. I was scared to see her again because she was going to demand an explanation and details but I didn't want to have to explain what happened and I didn't want to share my weekend/ day with Kieran with anyone O felt like I was so peaceful. It was selfish I know but I wanted to keep it to myself.