《C H A P T E R E I G H T》

Kiara's POV

Kiara's outfit for the gala

I was excited for the gala and I was practically bouncing off the walls. My dad had decided to buy me a new house and I was moving in tomorrow. The new house that they bought me came with a brand new Rolls Royce. I had tried to buy the house from him but he had refused.

I got to use the Rolls Royce today because it had come today. I looked at June my stylist and head of glam team and I said ,'Thank you so much June. You always make me look so good.'

June looked at me and said ,'Well choosing clothes is what I'm amazing at.'

I smiled at her and said ,'Thanks June.'

She sat on the chair in front of me and said ,'Now you know all you have to do is say the word and I'll handle Harry and find the girl he slept with as well.'

I gave her a look and I said ,'No June are you crazy. Last thing I need is him thinking I'm not over him because I really am.'

June narrowed her eyes at me and said ,'Who is he?'

I stood up and faced away with a smile on my face and said ,'There is no one.'

June came and stood next to me and said ,'I know there is someone.'

I smiled and said ,'Maybe but I don't know if he likes me and apparently he doesn't even date.'

June went back to sit down and said ,'He definitely likes you and if not I know he is definitely physically attracted to you. If I didn't like dick so much I would be coming for you as well.'

We both burst out laughing and I said ,'Thanks June for always making time for me and doing my make up even though you're a big shot CEO for your Glam Company.'

June gave me a look and said ,'Always. I'm coming for lunch tomorrow morning at your new house and I can help you pack then we can have pizza when we finish.'

I nodded and I said ,'June you know there will be people my mum will send over to pack my new house like she did last time.'

June laughed, dragged her make up case and said ,'Bye bean, I'll see you tomorrow.'