《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - F I V E》

Kiara's POV

I had surgery for my uterine scarring yesterday and besides for the pain from my ribs and arm I felt okay. This entire situation for me had been so painful the thought that I had an even less chance to have children than before was just an incredibly hard pill for me to swallow. I don't know if I would be able to get pregnant and lose the baby that was too much for me. I don't know if I would be able to take it.

The worst part about it all as well is that Kieran has been so supportive and caring for me. He was staying in the suite with me firstly because I didn't want him to leave and he didn't want to leave either. I could sense the guilt on Kieran's face whenever I groaned in pain and I didn't want him to feel that way. I didn't blame Kieran at all but I didn't know how to tell him and make him understand what I was going through.

I hated that I wouldn't be able to give Kieran children but he was still by my side. I love Kieran and I had been so excited for us to start our family but now I couldn't. I couldn't go through the emotional rollercoaster of emotions especially since there is a high chance of me losing the baby I couldn't do it. I know I had to have the conversation with Kieran but I wasn't ready because I didn't know what it would lead to or what it meant.

I had been in the hospital for a two weeks because my family and Kieran are very dramatic. My family had been very supportive, they visited everyday but on some days I felt like I didn't have space to breathe. They kept trying to force me to talk about my feelings but I was still trying to sort through them so I wasn't sure what those were.

Kieran had gone down because Arthur had brought our food. We didn't like the food here so Arthur brought us food before every meal everyday. The door opened and I had expected to see Kieran but I saw Mrs King instead. I sat up but groaned because my ribs were highly irritable at the moment I just looked at her and she looked guilty. She stood at the end of my bed but I had my phone in my hand in case I had to call Kieran.

She put her hands in front of her and said, 'How are you feeling?'

I didn't say anything and she said, 'We didn't intend for things to go this far, we just wanted you to leave Kieran because we thought he deserved better. We did not plan on hurting you in any way.'

I had planned on the silent treatment but I had questions. I let out a sigh and said, 'I heard how you are manipulative, how you don't care about your sons but do you know I still gave you the benefit of the doubt because Kieran, your son is amazing and I love him more than anything. In return for me giving you the benefit of the doubt I got hurt and nevermind the bruised ribs and broken arm those can heal but my you created permanent damage to me and I have to live with that. You have never met me or spoken to me all you did was investigate and even when you did that you went looking with ill intent. I don't want you in my life, I want you to stay the hell away from me.'

She was crying but I had to cry for all the children I wouldn't be able to have all the children I wanted to have. I cleared my throat and said, 'Get out of my room before I call the authorities.'

She was about to speak but the door opened and Kieran walked in with our food. I wanted to cry because this woman hated me so much and she didn't know me. Kieran put the food on the table and I could tell he was fuming and he held the door open and simply said, 'Get out.'

She started crying more and she said, 'Kieran please let me explain, we did it because we care about you. '

Kieran slammed his hand on the table and he said, 'No. I have no idea what you thought gave you the right but now you have me to deal with, you are dead to me. Trust this, I am an enemy you do not want to have. Now get out before I call security. '