《C H A P T E R T E N》

Kiara's POV

I woke up and I already felt better and the pressure kind of disappeared. I looked around the room and it was obviously hotel room. I looked at the television that was on and I noticed that the words on the television that were playing were Arabic so I was obviously in an Arab speaking country. I jumped up and I looked out of the window in my room and it clicked that we were in Dubai.

I stood at the door of the room not knowing where I should go to find Kieran. I saw a butler coming in my direction and I said ,'Uhm hello, do you know where I can find Kieran?'

The butler bowed and I had to hold my tongue and he said ,'Morning Miss Dempsey, I'm Saeed, Mr King is right this way.'

I followed the butler and he stopped at double doors. I thanked him and he walked away. I softly opened the door and Kieran was knocked out on the bed. Kieran was lying on his back looking at the ceiling at peace. He looked very cute but I was excited to go out now that we were here. He looked peaceful and I decided I wanted to wake him up by jumping on his bed so I did just that and he jolted up looking very confused. We made eye contact and his eyes softened he sighed and wiped his face. He looked very attractive with his sleepy face and messy bed hair.

He looked at me and said ,'Kiara, what are you doing?'

I sat on the bed next to him and said ,'Waking you up, we have like a day here, we need to start.'

He gave me a very gorgeous lazy smile that made me smile as well. He nodded and said ,'How about I sleep for a little bit more.'

I folded my arms across my chest, poked out my bottom lip and said ,'Kieran pretty please.'

He chuckled and said ,'Okay fine, we can get started.'

I stood up and said ,'Oh wait we don't have clothes.'

He sat up and said ,'Didn't you see a shopping bag in your room.'

I shook my head no and he said ,'Come on, let's go check it out. I asked Saeed to have a set of clothes organised.'

He got off the bed and I noticed he was shirtless and very very fit. He had a very attractive, muscular back and broad broad shoulders. He turned back and said ,'Kiara are you coming?'

I put my head to the side and said ,'Will you carry me there?'

He turned around and I jumped onto Kieran's back. I put my arms around his neck and he stepped out of his room. Kieran stepped out of the room and said ,'Saeed.'

Saeed came and he said ,'Good morning Mr King, Miss Dempsey it's nice to see you again. How may I assist you?'

Kieran said ,'Yes, I wanted to ask where the shopping bags were?'

He nodded and said ,'I put them in both of your rooms sir and ma'am.'

Kieran nodded and said ,'Thanks Saeed.'

He bowed and walked away and Kieran said ,'Okay princesa, let's get going to your room.'

We started walking and then he said ,'So is that how you always wake people up?'

I shook my head no and said ,'No, that was specially for you.'

He grunted and let go of my legs and said ,'Kiara, get down.'

I jumped down and said ,'Did I do something?'

I noticed that his eyes were a darker grey than usual. He started moving closer to me and I started moving back then I felt the wall. He caged me in between his arms and said ,'Specially for me huh?'