《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - T W O》

Kiara's POV

Today my hair was in curls beautiful luscious curls and it had taken a very long time to get done. Kieran kept touching my hair and at any second I was going to kill him. He tried to touch my hair again and I pushed him away slightly. I looked at him and he was pretending to be curled over in pain but my hand was hurt by his abs. I pointed at him and said, 'Don't touch the hair Kieran, you know I was in that chair for hours.'

He stood up straight and said, 'It's just, we've been dating for months and I've never seen it in these types of curls it's usually in it's natural curly state.'

I shook my head and he plopped onto the seat. Kieran looked good and the jewellery took an outfit that looked amazing and just put it over the top. Kieran kept looking in the mirror and he said, 'I look good Kiara genuinely.'

I smiled because Kieran has been so happy and just relaxed and I loved that for him. He came and stood behind me in the mirror I was looking in amd he said, 'One thing will make it better. Come see?'

I followed him questioning myself whilst he was pulling me and we got to the full length mirror. I tried to find what he was talking about and he said, 'Don't you see it?'

I shook my head no and he said, 'You, you make me look better Kiara, you make me happy. '

That made me want to blush but I pretended to gag and he let out a guffaw of laughter. The party was Great Gatsby themed and we were using cars from the 1920's. I'm not sure if the other guests were doing it but my mum said "we are hosting we need to top everyone".

When people's outfits came to the villa, she had checked them and some were approved and others disapproved. Daniel was now wearing a black suit with golden details and he was looking flashy my mum had made sure of it. He had been on my mum's side and he had disapproved of Kieran and I choosing him a simpler outfit.

Daniel had come in and he got along with everyone. He seemed to be feeling better already which I loved. He used his savage funny behaviour on everyone and it didn't rub anyone the wrong way. Daniel could definitely be annoying but my family loved him.

We hadn't given him his present yet and we were about to before we left for the hall. Marcello had told me that our mother's had gone all the way as always and I was excited. These parties were always fun to attend and I was excited to share this experience with Kieran and Daniel.

Kieran and I took some mirror selfies and I sent them to Hannah who wanted to see how Kieran was doing with my family. We walked out of my room and we were going to Daniel's room.

We knocked on Daniel's door and walked in where the family barber was cutting his hair in his bathroom. He smiled and said, 'Hi guys, what's up?'

He was obviously comfortable and those were the vibes I loved from him. The barber bowed and I just smiled at him. Daniel looked at us and said, 'You guys look good, I mean not as good as me but good regardless.'

I rolled my eyes, arrogance was obviously in the King's genetics. I sat on one of the chairs and I said, 'Okay you guys have money and you're going to a planned gala with people with lots of money yes but they have major gold diggers. Please be careful.'

Daniel nodded and said, 'Yes sister in law, makes sense. '

I nodded and Kieran said, 'Daniel, I'm begging don't go anywhere without telling one of us. Okay?'

Daniel nodded and then Kieran handed him the present. He looked at us then looked at the present and opened it and said, 'This is cool.'

We had the inside of the Cartier bracelets engraved "with love Kiara and Kieran". We had bought our god son a diamond studded Rolex and on the back it said "love K & K".