《C H A P T E R T H R E E》

Kiara's POV

I had been on the plane and had been texting Hannah nonstop. She was insisting that Kieran liked me and I was insisting that he was being a gentleman and her explanation was that he is never a gentleman to any women.

John came and grabbed my phone and said ,'What happened at this lunch that has Hannah riled up and telling me that she found the one for you. '

I sigh and said ,'Well Harry was outside our room at the restaurant and then he tried to talk to me and I said I didn't have time, then I said I didn't want to at all when he said I'll see you in your lobby. Basically he tried to force me into it and Kieran was not happy and at first he advised him to stop and Harry didn't listen. Kieran then told him to stop.'

John sat on the airplane seat next to mine and said ,'That's the only reason why you guys are riled up.'

I rolled my eyes at his lack of enthusiasm and said ,'Yes and he threatened Harry at the end.'

John was now interested and he asked ,'Tell his exact words.'

I imitated him and said ,'If I hear you're still following her and getting into her house without her knowledge like you've been, I'll personally deal with you and that's a promise.'

John slapped his forehead and said ,'See if you had simply told me that part I would get it. I don't want you overthinking it and getting hurt because I've heard Kieran doesn't date girls, he's straight but he just doesn't.'

I leant back into my seat and asked the question I was dreading ,'Is it because he's a fuckboy?'

John shook his head no and said ,'I think so, he might not trust women in general.'

I furrowed my eyebrows and said ,'Why not?'

John shrugged and said ,'I don't know.'

I sighed with a whine and said ,'But he's so hot.'

John groaned and said ,'Okay this is where I sign out.'

He went back to sit next to his "girlfriend". I smiled at them and took a few pictures and sent them to Hannah. I pulled out my sketch pad and started sketching an idea for one of my new clients homes. She was a bit difficult but her husband said to give her whatever she wants and I actually found it sweet how he wanted to make her happy. That's why I accepted the project.

The woman wanted an olden day inspired mansion but then again she changed her mind every day. I had decided if I designed this one really well she will not feel the need to change her mind. She had told me she had already tried to work with four other architects and she didn't like what they came up with.

We landed in Spain and I had made plans to get my own separate car I was staying at my family's villa in Spain. Usually we stayed with John but Laura said she was coming to stay with me then we can hit the clubs together. We wanted John and Mia to bond as much as possible without us there.

I got into the car and the driver introduced himself. He smiled and said ,'Welcome to Madrid, Miss Dempsey. I'm Lionel the driver sent by your cousins to serve you this weekend anything you need I'll be here to assist you. Your cousin also asked me to pass on this envelope onto you.'

I smiled at him, took the envelope and said ,'It's nice to meet you Lionel and please do call me Kiara.'

He smiled and I opened the envelope and it said,

Hey there little sister,

I hope you will be satisfied with the driver and villa I prepared for you. Your driver is going to double as security for you and Laura.