《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F I V E》

Kiara's POV

Kiara's outfit for her second day at the London branch

It was seven here in London and it was like two a.m in New York but I was on Facetime with Kieran right now. I had modelled multiple outfits for him and he was supposed to help me but he wasn't much help at all but it was fun anyway. I was tying  my boots up and the phone was on the bed and Kieran was telling me about Daniel embarassing the Marketing Director at work.

I picked up my phone and said, 'Kieran you have to admit, you're very impressed by him.'

He shrugged and said, 'He's doing okay.'

I smiled at him amd I said, 'You know you can go to sleep baby it's like two a.m there.'

He nodded and said, 'Yeah I can but I miss you so much. I'll sleep when you go down for breakfast.'

I sighed and frowned and said, 'I miss you too. '

He looked at me and said, 'How was yesterday exactly?'

I shrugged and said, 'I mean I guess it was good we made progress. People were fired and people were hired it was a lot really, there were fits thrown, tears cried, some relief and some smiles.'

Kieran made a goofy face and I took a screenshot but I don't think he knew. I laughed and said, 'Oh my word what was that smile.'

He grinned and said, 'Well you looked down.'

I smiled and a message popped in and it was from Andrew he said he was headed down. I let out a breathe and said, 'Okay well I'm going down for breakfast now. Talk later?'

He nodded and said, 'Bye princesa.'

I ended the call and picked up my things and started on my way down to the hotel restaurant. I arrived in the restaurant and I found where Marcello and Andrew were sitting and I made my way towards them and plopped onto my seat.

My phone pinged and it was Kieran and I smiled and replied him. He had sent me a crescent moon emoji and I sent him a star in reply. Kieran and I were weird like that when we texted, if someone took my phone and looked at our text they would be so disappointed. I looked up, Marcello was looking at me and he said, 'You're in an awful good mood this morning.'

I smiled with my eyes closed and he said, 'Okay this is weird especially considering how moody you were last night. I'm going to go find a waiter or waitress.'

I gaped at him and he walked away, I turned to Andrew and he said, 'What's up with you?'

I just shrugged and said, 'It's a brand new day why should I be upset.'

He just looked at me and Marcello's phone started ringing. I looked around for him but I couldn't see him anywhere. I looked to see who it was and it said Wifey with a red heart. My eyes were probaby comically wide right now because I didn't know Marcello had a girlfriend or was seeing anyone.