49

Almost as soon as I was ready the next morning, I grabbed my girls, running over to the day beds.

'Oh this seems like it's a drop the tea moment.' Siannise holds a hand on my arm.

'Oh. You lot.' I raise my eyebrows and they both freeze.

'Wait. What!?' Paige asks and I sink back on to the bed.

'I'm honestly screwed bro.' I laugh slightly.

'What did you do!? You did something.' They both eye me.

'You cannot scream.' They nod.

'We both used the freakin L bomb.' My hands fly to my head with a grin as they both gasp loudly, ignoring my request and flapping around like little budgies.

'What did I just say!!?' I laugh as they squeeze me. 'Oh my god! What the fuck!!' Paige holds my shoulders.

'When!? What!? I need the details!' Siannise quizzes me giddily.

'It was when we were saying goodbye to our families after they'd been in, I started crying and he was as well and I looked at him, and I knew it. But I was too chicken to say it just incase but then he did anyways.' They both pout as I hide my blush.

'That's so cute. Oh my gosh.' Paige coos as I laugh.

I then hear some more masculine gasps behind us, coming from Luke T and Finn.

Well. Now it was out there.

'And,' Siannise's face drops from happiness to shock again in 0.2 seconds.

'There may have been some form of canoodling.' Their jaws drop as their eyes widen.

'WHO ARE YOU!? YOU ARE GLOWING!' Paige gasps.

'You know what, she turns 20 and that's it, she's full on in love.' Siannise laughs, not even jokingly.

I actually was.

'Welp. Can't lie to anyone because everyone back home will have heard it.' I laugh as I tell them more of what happened between our two families, the other girls filling me in on their conversations as well.

Then Luke T gets a text.

'Islanders. Tonight you will attend the love island prom. But before, you must brush up on your dancing skills. #takestwototango'

We all grin and cheer excitedly, then two people waltz into the villa.

'Oh my god!'

They introduce themselves and tel us they're here to teach us a proper tango.

Something I'd done before but not as properly as this.

They show us what they wanted us to do, and then split us off into couples.

'Really feeling the pressure here.' Luke sighs sarcastically as I reach him the first few steps of what I watched, laughing.

'We'll be fine. You're actually really good!'

I lie.

He was pants.

But he was trying so hard for my sake, I really didn't wanna burst his happy little bubble.

'Okay, left foot. No, that's your right.' I laugh slightly as he bursts into chuckles.

'No don't stop come on! You're doing it!' We burst into giggles, the rest of the time having more fun.

And watching as Ched has a mare trying to do any of it.

Eventually, we get it, and I go through it with Luke until we actually do it right!!