04

Then Mike gets a text.

Him and Callum have to leave the villa immediately for a double date.

Which they do, very quickly.

'I kinda expected it.' I laugh as Sophie looks to me.

'It is what it is.'

'Do you feel pissed off though?' Siannise asks and I sigh. 'She's here for herself as well, like I can't take it personally.' 'I don't know, he seemed so keen on you.' Nas says and Connor pipes in, 'Yeah, yeah he did. Honestly.' But I laugh. 'Well, didn't seem keen up there.'

I go with Leanne to the benches, pulling on a jacket after I popped down to get one, and the girls all join us. 'If there having cocktails I'm gonna be fuming.' I mumble. 'When they get back you both need to speak to them.' Sophie nods. 'They should approach us.' Leanne says and I agree. 'Yes!!'

'If they don't approach you then that's another thing.' 'I just mean like. We've given the girls so many opportunities. Just to like give us a hint. But they never said anything at all.' I laugh at Leanne.

'They come into our villa, taken our men. The disrespect. In your own house.' They all laugh. 'In my house!'

'Dude.' I then turn to her seriously. 'We're literally in the villa without a couple. On day two.' I burst out laughing.

I end up in bed with Leanne. The day beds. Separately.

'What are we gonna wear tomorrow?' Leanne asks and I shrug. 'As little as possible. We've gotta do makeup, moisturise, showers.' I laugh as Leanne facepalms. 'I might just wear nipple covers, and...' 'and call it a day.' She finishes for me, laughing loudly.

'Oh shit.' I see them back from their date. 'Fuck fuck fuck.' Leanne groans. Neither of us moves.

'You going over there?' I ask her as she stands up. 'I was, but I thought you was.' She replies and I laugh. 'Nah I'm not.' Then everyone gets up. 'Oh fucks sake come on then.' Leanne grabs my arm. 'Oh fucking fuck.' She laughs at me. 'This is so awkward. Ah they're going over there, I'm going this way.'

Not one of them says anything to us. Mike gives Leanne a hug, but that's it. The girls haven't said anything.

'I don't even wanna go in there.' I sigh. 'Shall we go to the gym?' 'I'm just gonna sit there and not speak.' I laugh, walking inside to the lounge.

'Hi girls.' I hear their squeaky voices. 'Hiya.' 'You alright?' 'Yeah, how was it?' Leanne asks as we sit on the end of the sofa.

Eve sits there and doesn't do any less than completely rub it in both our faces. I think it was her I was thinking of earlier as well.

'How are you girls feeling?' Jess asks us and I reply. 'Pretty shit.'

- saoirse beach hut -

'I'm not pissed off at the date. I get that they had to choose someone. But like, I am pissed off that neither of them even thought to come and pull me or Leanne and just talk to us about it. They just completely ignored us.'

They go on and on asking about 'how the mood was' and 'how we feel' but didn't even really seem bothered, and it was really starting to grate on my tits.

It just gets really awkward really fast. The conversation just dies. Eve asks if I want a private chat with her but if I'm honest I can't think of anything worse. So instead I kind of sassily hint that it would've been better if she'd spoken to me in the first place.

Mike then comes over and pulls Leanne for a chat, and when I realise Callum isn't gonna do the same I decide to head to bed early and get everything into my new bed before everyone else comes in.