29

Nothing else happens that night, Nas and Eva crack on, Demi gets annoyed because they kiss in front of her again.

But other than that, nothing.

The next night though, we got a text.

SEAN PAUL. WAS COMING TO THE VILLA.

- saoirse beach hut -

'Sean Paul, just gimme the light.' She sings. 'I am literally buzzing off my tits! He better do Hair or I'll be fuming!' She laughs at the camera with a wink.

I change into a glittery dress, applying proper makeup and curling my hair.

I was partying tonight

Then as I wander through the bedroom, looking for my glasses to pop back in the dressing room.

Finn and Luke M are sat on his bed.

'Just the girl.' Finn turns to me and I frown.

'What?' He laughs at me.

'I'm thinking. I'm gonna ask Paige to be my girlfriend tonight.'

I drop my phone on the floor.

'FUCK OFF!!' I squeal, jumping around crazily. 'That's so cute!!!' 'Do you think she'll say yes?' Finn asks me nervously and I pout.

'Oh my god, a thousand percent. Go for it!' The two boys both laugh, Finn breathing a sigh of relief.

'Awe I'm so happy for you both.' I grin. 'I'm writing out what I'm gonna say on my phone. I'm gonna take her down to the fire pit after the Sean Paul Party I think.' I nod, my bottom lip sticking out a bit.

'Ah, that's just so cute. Makes me feel even more single, but still cute.' I see Luke laugh loudly. 'I know right!' We both sigh, Finn laughing.

'Okay, cool. Her parents aren't in here, so, I wanted your approval before I did anything.' He chuckles nervously and my jaw drops, eyes watering.

'Finn that's so sweet honestly.' I hug him. 'Good luck. You'll be absolutely fine I'm sure!' Me and Luke head out to let him finish, giving him a few minutes to type out his speech.

Then we all run out on to the lawn, and it was like a different villa! The pool was covered by decking, there was fire everywhere.

It was insane!

He sings Get Busy as we all scream, going into a few of his best songs.

Temperature, She Doesn't Mind, No Lie, Mad Love, which is one of my favourites.

Then I hear the familiar voices. 'I call my girl.' I scream, way too loud, all the girls jumping around with me.

'Gotta get him out my hair, gotta get him out my hair. Cause he was just a dick and I knew it.'

It was so much fun being able to sing and dance around with all my favourite people.

- saoirse beach hut -

'Sean Paul was actually in my back garden. That's mad!' She laughs giddily, definitely cheered up after the last few days she'd had.

I danced with Paige, Siannise, Finn, Luke T, Demi, Jess, Ched. I even had a few cheeky little dances with Luke M!

Then as Sean Paul does Rockabye, Boasty, and a remix of Let Me Love You by Justin Bieber that has us all in fits of laughter at Luke M.

- luke m beach hut -

'I see you, producers, getting him to remix a Bieber song.' He laughs loudly, pointing at the camera and shaking his head. 

He then does a new song called Calling On Me for us, and after that, he's off. 'Islanders, that's me. Bless up!' He drops the mic as we scream, watching him head out as we cheer and clap for the musical genius.

And then, it's Finn's time to shine.

It takes us a while to all calm down after we had such a good night, but as soon as I see Finn take Paige down to the fire pit, mine and Luke's eyes widen, knowing what was about to happen.

'Oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god.' We both run over to the terrace, everyone following as we hurry them over.

We stay silent as we watch, and I can't hear what he says, as they're too far away.

But I can watch it back when we get out of here.

'They're so fucking cute.' Luke M grins on my right as I nod. 'Why am I actually nearly crying.' My lower lip wobbles like a child and he laughs, pulling me into a side hug.

Oh hello.

Then she turns round, and the surprise is a little ruined as she finds us all stood there watching.

'Ahh, guys!'

I grin at her, winking slightly as she turns back to Finn.

Then about 2 minutes later, she turns back to us, squealing. 'Ooooh. He's done it, he's done it.' I squeal, grinning happily.

'AHHHHHH!' We all scream as they kiss. And I take my shoes off.

'I'm running!' I sprint down the steps, pulling them both into a huge hug as I'd made sure I was the first one down.

'IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTHHHH!!' I scream.

My brother and my sister.

It made it sound weird, but they were amazing together. And I could see it lasting so long.

They made each other so happy, and it made me happy they'd both found each other.

And what everyone came to the island, well South Africa this year, for.

Love.