16

We then head straight to bed, waking up to make breakfast and a drink before we head back to sit outside by the pool.

'Paige, take some photos of me pleaseeeeee.' I sit in my bikini on the edge of the pool. 'Yes of course my darling I would be honoured.' She gets in, keeping her hair out the water.

'I could do it

'I could do it.' Callum sulks.

'Callum, you're great but when it comes to snapping them angles. Boys are terrible.' I shake my head.

'But! You can watch Paige for future reference.' I laugh as Connor beside him chuckles.

I take a few on my own, then with Paige as I entrust my phone with Callum, then she gets some of the two of us. Then Finn appears, and as the two of them are seemingly good again, she gets some brother/sister shots of the two of us messing around.

'IVE GOT A TEXT!' Luke T suddenly shouts. 'Luke M and Luke T. Today you will go on two more dates, and this time you can choose. Please now ask out your first girl. #lukesharp #thelukeoflove.' We all laugh, cheering at the same time.

I'd spoken to Paige again this morning, about what I'd said to Callum and she thought it was adorable, the two of us now on track to enjoy the rest of our time in the villa and with Luke M now being able to get to know two more girls, it looked like he'd be able to find someone that liked him too.

'I'm gonna choose Leanne, because I haven't really spoke to you yet and want to get to know you.' Luke T asks, then Luke M sits besides Paige and I. 'I think I'll go on a date with you if that's alright.' He asks Paige and I laugh.

'Ooh. JB.' I widen my eyes. 'Moving mad.' I laugh, Paige wandering off to get ready. 'You'll be fine bro. You got it.' I hit Finn with my foot. 'Nah I'm good. If she gets with him though, expect me to third wheel you two 24/7.' I groan, laughing.

'I'll jump in the bed and everything.' I laugh even more. 'That's so weird!!!' We all move to the terrace, watching their dates from a far.

'He didn't pull the chair out for her.' Finn and I watch Paige and Luke M as I scoff. 'I did.' He smirks cockily and I laugh again.

Then Leanne and Paige have to get the next two girls down.

So Luke T picks Rebecca and Luke M picks Jess.

'Ohh, don't tell me you like him too!' I mumble to her when she gets back. 'Hahahah idiot.'

She almost pushes me in the pool.

'I actually would've killed you if I'd gone in then.' I warn her as she laughs. 'Yeah right, you're my wife. You couldn't.'

Then we get another text.

There's going to be another recoupling tonight.

With the girls picking the boys.

I get ready, slipping into a beige coloured dress that showed off my tan, one of the only girls tonight that knew who they were going to pick.