35

The villa was incredibly awkward as we got ready that night.

I pick out a one sleeve spotty dress, pairing it with a Gucci belt.

Which, you guessed it, I stole from Perrie.

And opting for actual heels instead of wedges tonight.

'I'm fuming at Finn

'I'm fuming at Finn. Fuming. A, his head apparently turned. And B, he was telling Callum to go off with Molly as well. That boy. Honestly, I'm raging.' Paige spoke lowly as her, Siannise, Jess and I stood in the kitchen.

'You need to chat with him. I'm fuming at Luke T as well.' Siannise nodded at her and they turned to me as I sighed.

'I think I'm more disappointed if I'm honest. Like Finn and Nas were both telling me "ah your like my little sister, I hate seeing you this upset." Like, what? They knew how much I did like Callum and were still egging him on. That's disrespectful. Friends don't do that.' I huff, the three girls nodding.

Then I see Demi and Priscilla walk past, towards Molly and Natalia, waving at them. But only Priscilla waves back, Demi just smiles at me.

'Is Demi being weird with any of you lot?' I suddenly ask out of the blue, quietly so she couldn't hear me.

'No, why?' Paige frowns and I look over, the two girls talking about something.

'I don't know, she's been off all day. Do you think she's alright? Did something happen with her and Jamie?' I gasp, oh god, I really hope he hadn't upset her.

'I really hope she's not upset.' Siannise says and I nod. 'I'll have a check with her in a bit.'

There's a lot of hostility throughout the night, and you can see everyone retreat to who their most comfortable with.

Jess and Ched are sat talking by the beanbags.

Me, Paige and Siannise end up by the fire pit.

Luke squared hover by the kitchen.

All the other boys are around the drinks bar.

Natalia, Molly, Priscilla and Demi moved to the day beds.

Everyone was talking about each other.

It was the worst atmosphere we've ever had in here.

'Do you think there's been some lying then?' I ask Paige, and she doesn't even have to think about her answer.

'There's no smoke without fire.' I huff, this was awful.

As much as I was pissed at Finn right now, he was besotted with Paige. All the boys said he slept on the day beds.