23

Everyone joins us at the fire pit, sat in our couples.

'Islanders last night you all voted for two couples that you thought were the least compatible. Your votes have put 4 couples at risk of being dumped from the island.' My eyes widen at Paige's text.

We all get told to stand up, Sophie's phone going next. 'The first couple safe is, Demi and Nas.'

I grin, I was so happy Nas actually had someone now.

Then we find out Finn and Paige and Callum and I were safe too.

Leaving Siannise and Luke T, Jess and Luke M, Sophie and Mike and Rebecca and Wallace.

After the public save Siannise, Luke T, Jess and Luke M, it comes down to Sophie and Mike and Rebecca and Wallace as the bottom two.

And we have to pick one of each couple to send home.

'I think, we cant send Sophie home.' Callum nods at me. 'And I don't think Wallace has had a fair shot in here. Just because he hasn't got on with Rebecca, there might be someone else.'

'Yeah. Rebecca's had Connor, Connagh G, me, Luke T, Wallace.' I agree with Callum.

'I think we know who we're going with.' He nods. 'Wow that was easy.' I laugh slightly.

'Yeah. On the same page now.'

I smile slightly, turning back around to face everyone as we have to reveal our decisions.

Paige and Finn are first, saving Mike and Rebecca.

Eh?

Then Luke T and Siannise save Mike and Wallace.

Next, it's our turn.

'The Islanders we want to save are.... Sophie and Wallace.' Sophie nods a Thankyou at me.

But it doesn't matter as Luke M and Jess save Mike and Rebecca.

And so do Demi and Nas.

- saoirse beach hut -

'I cannot believe that me and Callum were the only ones that voted for her. That shocked me.'

We helped Soph pack up her stuff, waving and cheering as her and Wallace both left the villa.

And it feels really weird the next morning as we wake up without Sophie, the girls all go off to have breakfast by the fire pit, whilst the boys go to the top deck.

'Right, lets go, we got our little grafter over here.' I point to Demi.

'We've gotta progress this.' I rush back up the stairs, finding it really quiet.

'Callum?' I frown, checking upstairs.

Nothing.

I try the bedroom.

Nothing.

Dressing rooms.

Nothing.

'Guys! They're gone!!'

We all start panicking and it hits me as all the girls appear in the dressing room.

'This is Casa Amor.'

My eyes widen.

'I'm not okay. I'm not okay. No I'm not alright. I didn't have a chance to threaten him.'

I panic and they laugh.

Then we go to the bedroom, and every boy has left their girl something.