37

'I feel like somethings gonna happen tonight.'

I was sat in my spy spot with Molly and Jess after breakfast the next morning. Having done some light makeup and got a leopard print off the shoulder bikini on, to match with Siannise.

 Having done some light makeup and got a leopard print off the shoulder bikini on, to match with Siannise

'Oh my god, they're right there! Okay.' I widen my eyes.

'What? What's that?' Molly asks and I laugh quietly. 'So, last night. Demi came over and said that she liked and wanted to get to know Luke M.' Both their faces looked shocked. 'Fuck off. What!?' Molly asks and I shrug.

'Did she not say anything to you? You guys are quite close?' Jess turns to Molly. 'I thought we were. But no, she didn't say anything! I just think you and Luke looked so compatible, like you always just bounce off each other. I wouldn't really put them two together.' Molly frowns and I nod, it was a bit weird talking about it with her but I did get on quite well with the girl.

She was really nice, Callum was most certainly the issue.

I'd figured it out. Finally.

'I really wish I could be that girl that says no. Like, leave him alone let me have a chance. But. I just.' 'You're too nice.' Jess laughs at me and I chuckle.

'I feel bad but I just really hope he doesn't feel the same.' I laugh.

'No. Don't feel bad! That's the issue! Damn it Sursh!'

Jess and Molly chuckle with me and I grin, heading back up for some sunbathing with my twin for the day.

Where Demi's cracking on with Jamie too. Jesus, I thought she said she didn't like him!

'IVE GOT A TEXT.' Finn then yelled. 'Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling.' My heart drops.

'The boys will choose who they want to couple up with and the girl not picked will be dumped from the island.' My eyes widen.

'Well, I could be gonzos mateys.' I lay my head on Siannise's lap.

'Saoirse Oxlade-Chamberlain. Don't you say that again.' She warns me sternly and I laugh.

'It's true though.' I whisper.

'We've not got long left, if he wants to get to know Demi he has to pick her to continue to get to know her. He already knows me quite well. And let's be honest I didn't even try with Jamie.' I shrug and she actually does look a bit nervous for me.

'I actually forgot your name was Oxlade-Chamberlain. That's mad. We need to have a convo about that.' Luke T turns to me, not listening to a word I'd just said, and I laughed.

'Bro I might go tonight! And you'll never know my family ancestry.'

He laughs loudly. 'Well, every single one of us here back you. So. Let's just pray Luke M chooses right.' He grins, giving me a hug and I smile sadly, heading with Siannise to get ready.