34

We head back up, everyone cheering as we reach the deck and I shake my head. 'Nah, I'm going back, nope.' I jokingly turn around.

I spy Demi talking to Jamie, hearing her say something along the lines of 'Oh, my ex is Irish.' Then Jamie replies.

'Well, your next is Scottish.'

All of our eyes widened.

'Flippin heck!' Luke T laughed quietly. 'He's no shy is he?' Paige chuckled as we were heading in for bed.

Then Finn got a text. 'Islanders, the hideaway is open and it's time to choose who gets to make the most of it.' We all squeal.

'#dontforgetyourtoothbrush #spoonfortwo.'

Everyone seems to have the same opinion. 'MIKE AND PRISCILLA!' We all scream, sending them off to get ready.

'YES. YES. YES. COME ON.' Siannise and I laugh at the boys in the kitchen, that was our thing this year now.

Nas started a whole thing.

Bless him.

We get Priscilla sorted and it is actually quite cute how Mike reacts when he sees her.

Once you forget the three other girls he's tried it on with.

We then all get changed for bed, and I give Luke M a quick hug and kiss on the cheek goodnight before I jump back in a bed on my own tonight, as Demi had gone with Natalia.

In her words "incase Luke M wanted to slide in those sheets".

But I wasn't sure if I wanted that straight away. I felt awful he had to sleep on the sofa, but I think he didn't want me to think we were going really fast either.

So I was very very happy with how it ended up.

The next morning, after a bit of a rude awakening at like 5 am, no idea what happened.

We wake up and Jess and Ched are gone.

'Ahh they'll be on a date!' We all coo, Luke reappearing as Mike and Priscilla come back too.

And she tells us he gave her a lap dance.

'KNEW IT!' We all laugh, changing into bikinis for the day.

'Right, I'm picking for you today.' Siannise points at me and I sigh as Paige laughs. 'Yes! Let's go.'

They pick a black wired swimsuit with a bit of a cut out middle.

'Peng

'Peng.' Siannise does a chefs kiss, Paige biting her lip jokingly. 'I would.' I burst out laughing as we head outside, popping some of Siannise's sunglasses on.

I go in the pool for a bit, cooling down, then sunbathe on the beanbags with Siannise, Jess and Ched once they were back.

'Hi Luke!' I see Demi and Mike in the kitchen, laughing at something Demi said.