36

Then after most things have been resolved, the moods a lot better. I sit with Priscilla and Molly, teaching them the cotton eye joe dance.

Then Demi comes over from where she was chatting to Mike and Callum. 'Hiya!' I smile at her. 'Sursh, can I pull you for a chat.' I frown. Oh.

'Yeah course!' I grab my drink and phone. 'Where are we going?' I asked, my nerves going a bit. She'd been acting weird all day, and I didn't know if I'd like what we were going to be chatting about.

'Shall we go down there?' I nod at her as she points to the benches by the steps on the second deck of the villa. 'Yeah sounds good.'

'I've been looking for you all night, feel like you've been playing cupid all the time.' She smiles at me and I laugh nervously. 'Hahahah, yeah was sorting Paige and Finn then- oomph.'

My heel gets caught in the decking.

Everyone was watching

There was a camera right above me.

And I quite literally,

hit the deck.

'Oof. Shit.' I roll onto my back, sighing as I stare at the sky, star fishing.

'Just swallow me up.' I laugh to the floor, my drink spilt everywhere beside me.

Did I really just fucking do that. Right in front of everyone.

Demi bursts out laughing after she sees that I'm alright and the villa erupts in laughter, like a bloody volcano.

Everyone's absolutely screaming as I laugh my head off too. I could only imagine the memes.

Oh my god. For fucks sake.

It takes a few minutes for Mike to even run over and make sure I was alright.

By which time, there's literally tears streaming down my face.

'It was my shoe. It got caught.' I say in between fits of laughter.

'No no no no no. Don't stay down.' He laughs as him and Demi check I'm good.

Then as he pulls me up, the first face I see is Luke M's.

And he's absolutely creasing at me.

As if tonight genuinely could get any worse, I'd just made the biggest tit of myself. Ever.

This was by fat the most outrageous thing I'd ever done.

And I'm fairly sure I probably flashed my vagina at Siannise as well.

I sit up, wiping my eyes as I laugh even more. 'I can't cope. I actually can't.' I roll on to my knees, shaking my head as everyone laughs.

'I'm done man. I'm out. You're welcome, mood lifted.' I turn around bowing jokingly.

'No good pieces of shit.' I pull my shoes off, throwing them in the pool as everyone laughs loudly again.

Then, I head off for my conversation with Demi.

'Okay, so. Very uncomfortable conversation for me.' I try not to look too scared. 'Right.' I smile, trying to still be warm and friendly to make her more comfortable. 'Which is why I'm smiling, because I'm very uncomfortable.' We both chuckle.

'What you uncomfortable for? I don't want you to be uncomfortable!' I grab her hand, laughing slightly. 'No, no. Because I'm the worst human in the entire world. Basically, ahhh.' I had no clue what she was going to say next.